• They RULE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're ok...

• They SUCK!

• Total voters

phoenix7289

Why doesn't anyone ever talk about them?! I have a 16" Crash Sabian Vault... and I LOVE the sound! I play metal basically... heavy metal and speed metal... but what are your thoughts?

anavrinIV

theyre good cymbals but theyre not my preference. they sound great but the sustain is ungodly long and theyre very bright. i do like the sound but right now ill stick with my aaxplosions.

phoenix7289

anavrinIV":2qacv82i said:
theyre good cymbals but theyre not my preference. they sound great but the sustain is ungodly long and theyre very bright. i do like the sound but right now ill stick with my aaxplosions.
Yah I wouldn't mind having one of those.... 8)

anavrinIV

phoenix7289":315uoakv said:
anavrinIV":315uoakv said:
i have a 14" and an 18" and theyre awesome. the 14" is louder than an a custom 18" i played and it can also be played very quietly becuase it opens up quickly. the 18" is a beast and is my favorite crash cymbal. if you want one i highly suggest that you find a way to get one.

phoenix7289

anavrinIV":1t5sdfrj said:
phoenix7289":1t5sdfrj said:
anavrinIV":1t5sdfrj said:
i have a 14" and an 18" and theyre awesome. the 14" is louder than an a custom 18" i played and it can also be played very quietly becuase it opens up quickly. the 18" is a beast and is my favorite crash cymbal. if you want one i highly suggest that you find a way to get one.
Indeed... I would love to get a 20" Sabian Vault Ride... an 18" Sabian AAXplosion Crash.. and a 20" Sabian Vault Crash. :) I need money :p A JOB!!!!

anavrinIV

dark_realm":1mzrw38p said:
what is a sabian vault? can people explain this for me, its been awhile since i have gone to buy a drum kit...
the vault series is a line of sabian cymbals.

vgarate

They're great, but I prefer the 17" and 19" combination... the 16" one it's not consistent, something weird as all line is great.

I think these are close to Zildjian A Customs, either in look and sound, but with more volume capacity and a little more bright.

But, by now, Vault ride is not my fav. Just the crashes...

skytoucher

The crashes are so-so, I liked em when chooses my cymbals bought other crashes over them .

However, they have the best sound of high-hats I've ever heard. I get a lot of compliments on them.

screamkevin

betterdrummerthanyou":279js2i3 said:
Nobody talks about them because they suck.
Dude, grow the f$%^ up, or shut the f%^& up. Every post that you've made in this entire forum is either bashing Sabian or Sonor, and you've contributed nothing positive to this community. Sabians may not be your preference, but they do not suck. I don't play Sabians, but they make a fine instrument. Don't bash equipment that you don't use, or really don't know anything about, it just comes off as arrogant and ignorant. If you would think about it for a moment, Sabians are basically Zildjians anyway, seeing has how the same family owns both companies.

phoenix7289

screamkevin":1cbhneil said:
betterdrummerthanyou":1cbhneil said:
Dude, grow the f$%^ up, or shut the f%^& up. Every post that you've made in this entire forum is either bashing Sabian or Sonor, and you've contributed nothing positive to this community. Sabians may not be your preference, but they do not suck. I don't play Sabians, but they make a fine instrument. Don't bash equipment that you don't use, or really don't know anything about, it just comes off as arrogant and ignorant. If you would think about it for a moment, Sabians are basically Zildjians anyway, seeing has how the same family owns both companies.
Thank you! This guy is an ass anyways, look at his name! "better drummer than you" wow.

screamkevin

phoenix7289":1ik66xou said:
screamkevin":1ik66xou said:
betterdrummerthanyou":1ik66xou said:
Thank you! This guy is an ass anyways, look at his name! "better drummer than you" wow.
*Bows* You're welcome, Phoenix. BTW, did you get the new Modern Drummer mag yet? Great interview done by Jason Bittner (Shadows Fall) with Nicko McBrain!! Pick it up when it hits the streets, Bittner is on the cover.

phoenix7289

screamkevin":et7hm4a9 said:
phoenix7289":et7hm4a9 said:
screamkevin":et7hm4a9 said:
betterdrummerthanyou":et7hm4a9 said:
*Bows* You're welcome, Phoenix. BTW, did you get the new Modern Drummer mag yet? Great interview done by Jason Bittner (Shadows Fall) with Nicko McBrain!! Pick it up when it hits the streets, Bittner is on the cover.
*gets idea he should subscribe maybe*
But no... where can I get it? Is it at Jewel Osco or should I try some place like Barnes and Noble or Borders? :p