Sabian O-Zone Splash

Funky-Monk

Anybody have one of these? Mainly in AAX (could only get HHX on Google). They really intrigue me and want to know what sort of sound you get from one of these babies.

slavetothestix2

I was able to take a stick to one at a local Guitar Center a week or so ago. They have a "trashier" sound, more like a small china, but resonate like a splash. Weckl has one of these in a 16" (I think) crash. So if you've never heard any of them at all, you should watch some Weckl and just wait for him to hit his. :)

darts

yea man i used one in my percussion ensemble in high school. really clean crisp splashy sound. i had the AAX tho i dont kno bout the HHX. but a good cymbal and a good buy

Brazilian Drummer

whem did they start making O-zone splashes?!?!?!

they dont have HHX osone splashes do they?!?! I jstu saw on the site that they are making nao the AAX osone crash, and a splash also, but I didnt see the HHX splash

they probably sound nice and trashy

:D

Alcyon

I played an 10" AAX O-Zone and I really liked it, fast, super crashy. They make two sizes of AAX splashes and 16", 18", and 20" AAX crashes, all brought out at the second last NAMM.

phoenix7289

drummergirl410":1qnpxwrv said:
I'm looking to get an 18' AAX Ozone myself after my drum teacher recomended it. They do sound awesome!
Wow an 18 foot one?! That's gotta be pricey!!! :wink:

phoenix7289

But yah, I have actually hit the 16" AAX O Zone Crash at the local Sam Ash, and the holes just make them more trashy sounding, it is really neat!

Buy one buy one!!! They are so damn cool!!!