Sabian HH fusion

dbkman

Ok, so I just got a set of Sabian Hand Hammered Fusion hats....oh my god...amazing. And I got them for a steal! A friend of mine sold me them for $180!!!! they rock. I have a vid coming soon about them! tell me if you guys have ever played them.

cableman26

dbkman":2b044pho said:
Ok, so I just got a set of Sabian Hand Hammered Fusion hats....oh my god...amazing. And I got them for a steal! A friend of mine sold me them for $180!!!! they rock. I have a vid coming soon about them! tell me if you guys have ever played them.
You got a hell of a deal. What you do club him in the head, grab the hats and take off running?
I haven't played them yet but heard good things.

anavrinIV

very nice. if i could have found that good of a deal i would probably have a set of those instead of my 2002s. if you ever decide to replace them, lets talk.

dbkman

ya i did get a steal. see what happened was i sold my old kit to this kid who was starting out and he was lookin for a good deal on hi hats and he didnt have alot of money. and i have a heart for kids wanting to play. so i sold him my old XS20 13'' hats. well then i was like " ok...now what am I gonna play" so i went to a buddy of mine to ask him what he thinks i should look at, and he was like "well i have these hats i dont use anymore" so i looked at them and it says " Hand Hammered Fusion hats" ya i nearly puked. and he sold me them for $180. it was awsome, and i LOVE them. best hats ive ever heard.

rigemeister

Just got a pair off ebay almost new for $150. I'm so excited! I've been using my B8 hats for too long, so I'm happy to say that now I can say I have a truly professional cymbal setup.