Sabian B8 Pro Line of Cymbals

THEY SUCK SO MUCH!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!!! ALL THINGS SABIAN ARE SHINY GARBAGE CAN LIDS! THEY ARE A WASTE OF MONEY! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUCK, PLEASE CHECK WITH SABIAN!

Don't shout and don't be rude to others.

anavrinIV

betterdrummerthanyou":x2nlsjvu said:
THEY SUCK SO MUCH ASS!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!!! ALL THINGS SABIAN ARE SHINY GARBAGE CAN LIDS! THEY ARE A WASTE OF MONEY! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUCK, PLEASE CHECK WITH SABIAN!
please disregard this statement, it is ignorant and uninformtional. even spydr2000 found some good sabian cymbals.....

the b8 pros are not sabians best by any stretch of the imagination so if you already have a tolerable set of cymbals i suggest you start looking at higher end pieces and build from there. if you like sabian then look at the aa or aax series, and if you like the darker tones the hh and hhx. for zildjian you should check out the a customs and avedis, and so on. play all the cymbals you see until you hear one that you would hate not to call your own. buy that cymbal and repeat the process in a couple months. i did that and ive been extremely pleased with the development of my cymbal palatte thus far.

Howepirate

betterdrummerthanyou":llg08ldi said:
THEY SUCK SO MUCH ASS!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!!! ALL THINGS SABIAN ARE SHINY GARBAGE CAN LIDS! THEY ARE A WASTE OF MONEY! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUCK, PLEASE CHECK WITH SABIAN!

I will kill you

Howepirate

Check out the AA lines and listen to them on the sabian website find what you like..i believe they have artists set-ups so if u hear something u like from an artist you can find something similar (i say this because all is mixed and such)

Flatliner

betterdrummerthanyou":1ubv5jcq said:
wow, I think you hate sabian more than Hitler hated Jews.....you might wanna seek some help for all that anger...btw....

Spydr2000

betterdrummerthanyou":37n6r3ly said:
THEY SUCK SO MUCH!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!!! ALL THINGS SABIAN ARE SHINY GARBAGE CAN LIDS! THEY ARE A WASTE OF MONEY! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUCK, PLEASE CHECK WITH SABIAN!

LOL, I love this guy!!!! I don't like sabian at all but I think their B8's sound better than their high end stuff. For Zildjian Brother ... let your ears be the judge.. it's not hard to figure out this Zildjian brother has nothing on Zildjian.

Howepirate

Spydr2000":d6uas0a0 said:
betterdrummerthanyou":d6uas0a0 said:

LOL, I love this guy!!!! I don't like sabian at all but I think their B8's sound better than their high end stuff. For Zildjian Brother ... let your ears be the judge.. it's not hard to figure out this Zildjian brother has nothing on Zildjian.

Your both morons

TamaSwngstr121

Yah I agree with Howepirate...Sabians are very good cymbals, and if you dont like them, thats your opinion, dont go around saying that stuff, because (i know this has been said by someone before) do you think mike portnoy, carmin appice, neil peart, and other great drummers would play cymbals that "suck"...overall, sabians are great, so grow up a bit![/quote]

Spydr2000

TamaSwngstr121":30n0a2r9 said:
Yah I agree with Howepirate...Sabians are very good cymbals, and if you dont like them, thats your opinion, dont go around saying that stuff, because (i know this has been said by someone before) do you think mike portnoy, carmin appice, neil peart, and other great drummers would play cymbals that "suck"...overall, sabians are great, so grow up a bit!
[/quote]

Yeah their cymbals are so great they have to go out of their way to make cymbals for these artist that actually sound better then what they can make on their basic lines so they appeal to their artists.

thanks for the Opinion guys, Except (betterdrummerthanyou) with that kind attitude, i believe he should be banned from drumming. He states that Sabian Sucks, i dont belive such a thing, i honestly think if they sucked, which they dont, then why would Neil Peart, Mike Portnoy and Terry Bozzio would use them? He is just a troubled person will a dull mind

NH

yeah ive got them, the crashes can sound a bit rubbishy at times but the hi hats and ride sound really good, and of course you can't hate the fact that they are reall really shiny.

b b253

my frind has all be pro cymbals and i dont like any of them but the hats and the 16" crash all the other ones(20"ride,12" splash, 18"crash)

kylevater

betterdrummerthanyou":1a9ug6vi said:

thanks for the input bapudi

sabian b8s i think are good
i have a 16 3/4 or something like that crash
it gives a great loud almost china sounding noise

betterdrummerthanyou":3342jvd7 said:

Way to come to a forum and make yourself look like an asshole who has no Idea what he's talking about!
Sabian makes great cymbals and some of the most affordable. I escpecially like the Vault, AA's and XS20's.

ThePloughman

I dont own sabian.

I have had 3 B8 Pro Crashes. Kept them for a year, sold them for three times what I gave for them on ebay. For someone starting out, even your average teenage garage band that performs at parties and small time shows.......... these are fine cymbals. They are upper end entry level. They sound ok, they are durable enough, and will get the younger player past bad technique to the point hes ready for high end products. I would recommend them to guys buying their first kits in the upper entry level, lower intermediate range.

I dont like sabian cymbals.

FelterSkelter

I think the XS20 Series really sounds great for a higher end entry level line. If they had those 10-15 years ago I would've bought them instead of the B8 Pros I started on.

I still have my B8 ride that I bought new for $60 about 15 years ago. I hadn't used it for a while because I replaced it with the Calhoun Ambient Ride, but I've recently revived it by putting 6 rivets in it and it's something worth listening to again. I've even used it on a few recent recordings.

And in reference to this:
"THEY SUCK SO MUCH!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!!! ALL THINGS SABIAN ARE SHINY GARBAGE CAN LIDS! THEY ARE A WASTE OF MONEY! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUCK, PLEASE CHECK WITH SABIAN!"

They are all round pieces of well crafted metal. To say any one brand "sucks" or "will make you suck" is just an absurd statement but thanks for spreading your vast knowledge on percussion instruments