Rush Tribute

drumur

I know Rush is pretty popular among drummers. I imagine a lot of drummers would be curious to hear a Rush Tribute.
So what...did everyone think it sucked so bad ?

stump

I'm a huge Rush fan. I just got around to listening and it sounds great to me. Peace on ya!

Alan_

good work on the drum parts. I know those Rush songs like the back of my hand, and out of the couple I listened to you nailed them.

SingleStroke7

Where can i get one of those tape recorders, it sounds pretty alright considering, and the music sounds real good too! Getty, Alex and Neil would be proud!

Brother_Bong

I think you guys did a hell of a good job, plus not many vocalists can cover Geddy without killing him. Thumbs up.

drumur

Thanks a million everybody!

Where can i get one of those tape recorders, it sounds pretty alright considering, and the music sounds real good too! Getty, Alex and Neil would be proud!
That thing was from the '70s ...it was a General Electric boom box with built in mics. It finally stopped working about 5 years ago. I wish it still worked.

SingleStroke7

drumur":q8dpe9ks said:
Thanks a million everybody!

That thing was from the '70s ...it was a General Electric boom box with built in mics. It finally stopped working about 5 years ago. I wish it still worked.
It really did capture the music and vocals in a way that alot of sound engineers wouldn't be able to duplicate!

rockon2112yyz

holy crap thats amazing. Not only does everyone in the band have the parts down perfectly, but you also have the tone of rush.

I'm jealous.