Rollin in the Dough

TheLoneGunman

I haven't played poker in well over a year. I played some on-line tonight a pulled in a huge $5 win. Looks like I still got it. 8) okay back to drumming.

rufus4dagruv

I hear that. I gave it up once the legislation was passed in the US outlawing it and most of the sites and Netteller stopped dealing with American players. Now it just seems like a pain to get funds in, let alone cash out. I cashed my winnings before my wedding last summer and used it for our honeymoon. Where are you playing? There's still a lot of action? How did you deposit the funds, or are you outside of the US? Thanks man.

TheLoneGunman

Yeah, I still have some money in my UltimateBet account. I don't know about the action though. I just wanted to play on one table for a half an hour. But in my hay day I was 7 tabling the .50-1 Limit Tables at about 12 different sites, depending on what bonus money I was unlocking. Man I made some good money doing that, but then I was on my computer 8 hours a day playing, but now I'm just on here 8 hours a day and not gettin nuttin.

I do know that there's a lot of poker sites that allow American players. I also believe that it's not illegal for American players to play poker, it's just illegal for American banks to deposit our money in foreign bank accounts. Although a lot of poker site, party poker being the most famous, stopped allowing American players just stay ahead of the laws. There's some new programs and ways of getting your money to them. Try PokerStars and Fulltilt they'll find ways of taking your money, lol.

rufus4dagruv

I really enjoyed playing. I had read some articles a little while back about a big cheating scandal with the owners of one of the sites. I mean, I was never really a conspiracy theorist regarding the whole "online poker's rigged" BS, but this concerned me a great deal. I know that there are sites that aren't willing to take the risk, but it's just another thing. My band plays in Atlantic City a lot this summer. One of the times that we stay over down there I plan on sitting down at a table. I still love rifling my chips and being a part of the vibe. I can't wait to get at it again.