Rock Band Impressions

drumsforlife

New member
Hell yea. I'm getting just the drums version. I've tried my hand at guitar hero and suck. I'm tired of making do with donkey kong bongos. It's good to finally see a game like this.
 

pinkidrummer

New member
drumsforlife":15hmluvg said:
Hell yea. I'm getting just the drums version. I've tried my hand at guitar hero and suck. I'm tired of making do with donkey kong bongos. It's good to finally see a game like this.
Just remember November.
 

stump

New member
It's funny that my kids and I were talking about needing a drum game similar to Guitar Hero today at lunch. Cool!! Guess I know what I, uhh I mean they are going to be getting in November! Peace.
 

Mikey Ramone

New member
What I like about the drums is that it will be more like playing real drums, where in Guitar hero it's nothing like playing real guitar besides the strumming.
 

drummerboy24

New member
they have a game kinda like DDR at the mall by where i live. its pretty much guitar hero or DDR on drums. its a fun game. the thing i dont like is that u cant pick ur skill level so u have 2 play the easy songs. i usually just play whatever goes with the song instead of wut it tells u 2 play. the set is like a small electronic set. and the the funny thing about it is that all the songs are jappeneze and theyre really wierd. :D o and the set for rock band is $80 i think and the guitars are $60-$80 and a mic is like $60 so its pretty expensive for the whole thing.and the the funny thing about it is that all the songs are jappeneze and theyre really wierd. :D
 

pinkidrummer

New member
drummerboy24":195gccax said:
they have a game kinda like DDR at the mall by where i live. its pretty much guitar hero or DDR on drums. its a fun game. the thing i dont like is that u cant pick ur skill level so u have 2 play the easy songs. i usually just play whatever goes with the song instead of wut it tells u 2 play. the set is like a small electronic set. and the the funny thing about it is that all the songs are jappeneze and theyre really wierd. :D o and the set for rock band is $80 i think and the guitars are $60-$80 and a mic is like $60 so its pretty expensive for the whole thing.and the the funny thing about it is that all the songs are jappeneze and theyre really wierd. :D
I meant something like a practice pad
 

drummer912

New member
i saw a video of ppl playin the game at E3 (like NAMM for video games) and the drumset is four little pads and a kick pedal think and u hit like 1 out of every 5 actual beats of the song. looks kinda lame but im still gettin it lol
 

TheYardstick

New member
drummer912":1y560xlt said:
i saw a video of ppl playin the game at E3 (like NAMM for video games) and the drumset is four little pads and a kick pedal think and u hit like 1 out of every 5 actual beats of the song. looks kinda lame but im still gettin it lol
Probably were playing on Easy, when you get to Expert you are playing the actual part of the song.
 
Top