Roc n Soc nitro

m

that's what goes underneath me.
Don't leave home without it!

I never wanna spin another throne- ever

anavrinIV

im with you there. i got one a year and a half ago and dont regret that decision in the least. my butt has thanked me, and my back will too once i get the back rest for it.

Shaggy

I just bought one about two weeks ago. So nice compared to the Pacific 800 series throne I was using. Although that was a good throne too.

Ghost Signal

I guess I am weird. I've been playing on one of these for 3 months now and I'm itching to go back to a decrepit kitchen chair.

Rockdrummer15

I also just bought one two weeks ago. It is amazing! Way better than the top of the line DW throne I had. My back already feels better.

Eiren

I tried a nitro, and the bounce from the hydraulics made really fast leg work and moving around the drums at high speed, hard work.

The Roc N Soc spindle throne is the same thing basically, but much more stability.

DrumKore

Beside the nitro gas, there is any other different from the original saddle? And what happen when the the cylinder blows' out? What is more comfortable...My throne just give up and I'm going for the RnS but don't no wish one....

anavrinIV

sarcasmsetyourhouseonfire":lxpogr1t said:
you'll be super bummed out when the hydraulics go to shit on those things... and they will...
if/when that happens ill buy another one.

anavrinIV":1ib1dx09 said:
sarcasmsetyourhouseonfire":1ib1dx09 said:
you'll be super bummed out when the hydraulics go to shit on those things... and they will...
if/when that happens ill buy another one.
yeah... that's what i'm saying...

it just sounds like a ton of money to drop on a throne that's otherwise totally functional.