RIP Rev

SuNoAnBuKi

It really is man. Not much makes me sad, but to see such talent (in any musician) just be wiped out like that.. it's a shame.

SmellsLikeIan

That's what doing "piles of coke" (as was his claim) will get you. The sex, drugs and rock and roll lifestyle, as we have learned over and over again, is a dangerous path to follow, and frankly hasn't been cool in over a decade, if it ever really was at all. Sucks that he's dead, but I'm sure a lot of people saw it coming and told him to take it easy. Too bad he didn't listen.

TheYardstick

Funny thing is I had just been listening to an interview with Kurt Cobain about how not to get involved in drugs because they WILL screw you up.

GiveItAll

He just died yesterday so they dont know for sure..but no one really wants to come out and say he died of a cocaine overdose so "natural causes" is the ay to go..theres alot of that going around too with Brittany Murphy and all

edit: its never "natural" for a seemingly healthy 28yr old to just die.

Drumosaurus

Oh my god, this is devastating to me. He was my biggest influence, He's the one that really made me want to become a better drummer. :cry: You have got to be kidding me.

I know it wasn't natural causes, 28 year olds don't just drop dead. effing cocaine...

Brother_Bong

TheYardstick":3qjxm92j said:
It's pretty difficult to overdose on cocaine, what it will do is seriously screw up your cardiovascular system.
Overdosing on cocaine is VERY easy to do. One gram of pure coke done all at once will kill you. That is the "toxicology level".
Now mind you most stuff that hits the streets is usually pretty cut up, and most users tend to take their time, but they are usually closer to the edge than they know.
I used to have a pretty bad habit myself, and I know I was close to dying on many occasions.

blastbeats666

TheYardstick":32hva4xj said:
It's pretty difficult to overdose on cocaine, what it will do is seriously screw up your cardiovascular system.
unless your tony montana. :mrgreen:

cocaine makes your heart go into a dead sprint, and if you push it to far it wouldn't suprise me if his heart just shut down.

i honestly doubt he died of natural causes, i know thats what they're saying, but unless he had cancer or something terminal, there shouldn't be alot that could kill a 28 year old guy.