New member
i just went down to my local music shop and bought a new set of sticks they are called rimshot,they have a peice of rubber on the handle part of the stick and are really good for getting a nice grip with,has anyone heard of these sticks?if not,go buy some they are wicked sticks :twisted:


New member
Rishot is just the brand of the stick like pro-mark or vic firth, the rubber, looks a lot like Zildjian DIP to me, unles the handle is acually MADE of rubber all the way through, they're just like a Zildjian DIP stick