REVAMPING MY SET UP WITH ALL PAISTE ALPHAS!

DRUMSMYWIFE

Paiste Alpha 14" Rock Hi-Hats
Paiste Black Alpha 18" Rock Crash (yes the Slipknot edtion)
Paiste Black Alpah 19" Rock Crash
Paiste Black Alpha 20" Metal Ride
Paiste Alpha 18" Rock China

DRUMSMYWIFE

I forgot to mention it's coming soon. So look out for this set up in a few months. I will be getting the Two Black Alpha crashes within this and next month.

DRUMSMYWIFE

I just got my Paiste Black Alpha 18" Crash today. If I had only gotten these a year ago when they first came out, I would of gotten the whole set with Two Crashes, hi-hats, ride and China. But I had already gotten new cymbals then. Now they only sell the crashes and Ride, Know where I can get Hi-hats and a China in Black Alphas?

Alan_

Ebay...

I have to say, Paiste makes better "budget" cymbals than anyone. I used to have a 505 crash. SWEET little cymbal, that was.

Brother_Bong

Alan_":1xtjyc3t said:
Ebay...

I have to say, Paiste makes better "budget" cymbals than anyone. I used to have a 505 crash. SWEET little cymbal, that was.
Someday I will own a Paiste.

DRUMSMYWIFE

Yeah Paiste has more budget lines than any other company. They have 101's, 201's, Pst 3's, Pst 5's, and then Alphas. Plenty of choices to get started right. I mean Zildjian has ZBT's and ZHt's, Sabian has the B8. Paiste is the best.

ShadowDrummer

Even the PST 5 series holds up strong live and in studios. I've even played them among signatures and 2002's for recording and they blended just fine naturally.

MrPowerRide

ShadowDrummer":1tlu3p73 said:
Even the PST 5 series holds up strong live and in studios. I've even played them among signatures and 2002's for recording and they blended just fine naturally.
i have talked with several who believe as you and i that pst5's blend well. i have a pst5 18" thin crash that blends great with my alpha rock crashes. The only high end cymbals (as i dont using this term) are 2002 splashes... i buy alphas (im a paiste/zildjian dealer) i can get anything i want at cost. but i choose to go alpha cause of the sound, not price.