Request to add on the forum

eml

New member
Hey all, this is just a minor request which should not require much from the programmers I believe you may have.

When you're reading a post, you'll find the blue bar right below the "drums my life Community & Family" logo saying for example "Home - General Drums Discussion - Studio My Life", I wish this navigation could be found on the bottom of a post also, so that I don't have to scroll up each time I want to leave a post (or press the back button). I know this is a very minor and perhaps nitpicky request, but I believe that it could add some comfort to some of us. :)
 

eml

New member
EOTE_drummer":2whf3eqz said:
good idea, but that probably requires a bit more than you think.
Well, being a programmer myself, it would require about two lines if the forum is properly designed.
 

eml

New member
EOTE_drummer":2o95x4m0 said:
but honestly how hard is it to hit backspace? :wink:
I like having moving my hands as little as possible while I'm on the computer, I've suffered from arm pains before due to using my hands too much on the PC. That's also while I've taught myself at using only the terminal in Linux which helps even more. I know some of you might not find this necessary, but as we've already seen there are others who would like to have this little add-on too. I don't know what software is used here, but it should not require a lot of work. I don't care if it's added, I would just appreciate it.
 

EOTE_drummer

New member
eml":mhakdsak said:
EOTE_drummer":mhakdsak said:
but honestly how hard is it to hit backspace? :wink:
I like having moving my hands as little as possible while I'm on the computer, I've suffered from arm pains before due to using my hands too much on the PC. That's also while I've taught myself at using only the terminal in Linux which helps even more. I know some of you might not find this necessary, but as we've already seen there are others who would like to have this little add-on too. I don't know what software is used here, but it should not require a lot of work. I don't care if it's added, I would just appreciate it.
uhh, aren't you a DRUMMER! doesnt that require some pretty hardcore movements?
 

eml

New member
EOTE_drummer":31vu6x08 said:
eml":31vu6x08 said:
EOTE_drummer":31vu6x08 said:
but honestly how hard is it to hit backspace? :wink:
I like having moving my hands as little as possible while I'm on the computer, I've suffered from arm pains before due to using my hands too much on the PC. That's also while I've taught myself at using only the terminal in Linux which helps even more. I know some of you might not find this necessary, but as we've already seen there are others who would like to have this little add-on too. I don't know what software is used here, but it should not require a lot of work. I don't care if it's added, I would just appreciate it.
uhh, aren't you a DRUMMER! doesnt that require some pretty hardcore movements?
Where needed yes, this move I am speaking of seems unnecessary to me. Anyways, if someone agrees and a coder would find the spare time I'd happily see it.
 

Brother_Bong

New member
I usually just go to the navigator at the bottom, instead of using the back button, since this will un-highlight topics you have visited. Simple enough for me.
 

eml

New member
Bong":1c1z97o7 said:
I usually just go to the navigator at the bottom, instead of using the back button, since this will un-highlight topics you have visited. Simple enough for me.
I'd do so too but I'd like it to be one click simply. :<
 

eml

New member
SINISTER":mx1yp86m said:
eml":mx1yp86m said:
SINISTER":mx1yp86m said:
I think you might need to go to this link EML

www.ComputerProgrammingMyLife.com
Well that was uncalled for, don't you have any other hobbies than drumming?

no, because drums ARE my life......com
Whoever said programming is my life?
Nonetheless, such rude comments like you pulled off do not belong here. There is NO reason to insult someone in such a trivial discussion as this one. I'm not sure if you wanted to offend me, but that's how I interpreted it.
 

Greg

New member
eml":1zes8ft5 said:
Hey all, this is just a minor request which should not require much from the programmers I believe you may have.

When you're reading a post, you'll find the blue bar right below the "drums my life Community & Family" logo saying for example "Home - General Drums Discussion - Studio My Life", I wish this navigation could be found on the bottom of a post also, so that I don't have to scroll up each time I want to leave a post (or press the back button). I know this is a very minor and perhaps nitpicky request, but I believe that it could add some comfort to some of us. :)

Sorry for delay, done.
 

eml

New member
Greg":30ikbxgs said:
eml":30ikbxgs said:
Hey all, this is just a minor request which should not require much from the programmers I believe you may have.

When you're reading a post, you'll find the blue bar right below the "drums my life Community & Family" logo saying for example "Home - General Drums Discussion - Studio My Life", I wish this navigation could be found on the bottom of a post also, so that I don't have to scroll up each time I want to leave a post (or press the back button). I know this is a very minor and perhaps nitpicky request, but I believe that it could add some comfort to some of us. :)

Sorry for delay, done.
Many thanks, I can imagine it being an easy fix after all! :) Happy new year
 
Top