• had a question

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • needed advice

• wanted to talk with other drummers

• Total voters

Drumosaurus

for me, the reason I joined is I had a question about zbt's. I figured i'd ask that question and probably never go on again, but this the only place that drummers can talk and not have to explain what a tom and a hi hit is. everyone is a drummer, so we all understand eachother.

mortem

yup, same here! I'm sure most of us ended up here thanks to Greg...

I just wanted to discuss drum stuff with other drummers.. you know, to get to know other's point of view. So far it's been great!

DukeLukem

I actually just joined today. I was looking online for drum forums and came across this place. so I thought I'd check it out

GypoDrummer

yeh, Greg added me on myspace too, ohh and the last forum i was on got overrun by ads! Not to mention like 4 people went on it lol

iatemygoat

i wanted to know more about the instrument i wanted to play because i was thinking about getting a job at a drum shop but then i realized that life sucks and in order to get ahead in life you need a good job. which is why im going to school for auto mechanics. great job but i got into for the wrong reasons. i knew i could make money doing it....i changed the subject. fuck me.

whatever i came on here to bullshit about drums and whatnot.

percussle

iatemygoat":12vb1ths said:
i wanted to know more about the instrument i wanted to play because i was thinking about getting a job at a drum shop but then i realized that life sucks and in order to get ahead in life you need a good job. which is why im going to school for auto mechanics. great job but i got into for the wrong reasons. i knew i could make money doing it....i changed the subject. fuck me.

whatever i came on here to bullshit about drums and whatnot.
lol, im actually going to study some automotive and engineering for school too even though i don't much clue about cars, welding, etc. but thats what i hope they teach me :p. why'd ya get into it for the wrong reasons? because you just wanted money? ahh fuck i've gone completely off topic too!!

well i'm here to chat with other drummers, ya can learn something from even the most professional drummer and the beginner drummer. theres always something to learn, not just with drums, music in general.