REASONS NOT TO PLAY METAL #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

okjohne

I was just gonna do one a day but I'm having so much fun.. I had a killer ski day at Mary Jane. You might of heard of it some of the best bumps in the world. Legs are worked though. Caused my practice session to be a little week.

OK ARE YOU READY???

THIS TIME TRIPLELETS COUPLE OF BIG DRUMS AND THE BASS... BADADA BADADA BADADA BADADA...NICE

#2 IF YOU PLAY METAL YOU ARE LIKELY UGLY YOUR SELF Or you soon will be, so stop it. Those tough looking faces and all that growling. At times it sounds like Satan himself is singing. When Cookie Monster steps off stage of course. ok name just a couple good looking Metal ah um artists...

Empyrean Drums

Really, what is your problem? Why are you more concerned with what other people are playing then you are on your own drumming?

Rockula!

Why don't you use your moderator powers and delete him?
Or
You could just have a sense of humor
Oh wait
I forgot
You can't spell either

Howepirate

Rockula!":1vocmnac said:
Or
Oh wait
I forgot
You can't spell either
Are you honestly calling me out right now? Are you that stupid?

Rockula!

Howepirate":15ueq5jf said:
Rockula!":15ueq5jf said:
Or
Oh wait
I forgot
You can't spell either
Nope
Just saying you're a terrible moderator and you can't spell
besides, I seem to remember you being the one a few months earlier who lost his cool and threatened me over concert toms

Lighten up

Howepirate

Rockula!":288ql24e said:
Howepirate":288ql24e said:
Rockula!":288ql24e said:
Or
Oh wait
I forgot
You can't spell either
Nope
Just saying you're a terrible moderator and you can't spell
besides, I seem to remember you being the one a few months earlier who lost his cool and threatened me over concert toms

Lighten up
I can spell just fine. The problem I have with you happens to be that, you're always picking on me for minuscule things to denounce my role on this forum board. I can tell your superiority complex is bigger than music itself, oh well.

break the prism

ha. i love how it just turned to this, now that anti-metal dude isn't responding.

for anti-metal dude...i say this backed by an unblemished record of stark heterosexuality...STFU, NoOb

drumr4life509

are you serious? metal people are ugly now? the singer of arch enemy is this blond girl thatd youd be retarted not to admit is hot for one. i dont think my sex appeal is at risk because of my music. and these posts of yours are just plain stupid. And you know what i bet im hotter than you and i play metal thats right i said it. i play metal and could get way more girls than you ever could. see that face to your left there? girls like that and i dont see any pics of you. The skill is more important than looks and normally id say this is below the belt but just to put you in your place im calling you out on this one. I'm not sure how we can prove this but if theres a female drummer in this post maybe she can evaluate.

BillRayDrums

Drum Battle!
Howepirate -Vs- Rockula. Each posts one video, 5 min. long.

We all make the call on who wins.

You guys up for it?

Howepirate

BillRayDrums":3fejjn40 said:
Drum Battle!

You guys up for it?
Dude, I'm 18 and don't make any money, not to mention that I don't have X number of years of drumming under my belt. Sorry, no can do.

BillRayDrums

Howepirate":27iwg0wu said:
BillRayDrums":27iwg0wu said:
Drum Battle!

You guys up for it?
Dude, I'm 18 and don't make any money, not to mention that I don't have X number of years of drumming under my belt. Sorry, no can do.
No, man. You guys post a video of your playing. Seriously, it'll be fun. You don't gotta have monster chops or be able to play 300bpm on your feet. If you groove, you groove.

Status
Not open for further replies.