Quadruple Blasting?!

xdoseonex

Hack_and_Slash":qua9s8yh said:
It's not real. The bass is triggered for a double hit sound for every one hit. It's still sweet though.

i duno about that. seeing as hes using 4 beater and the way theyre hitting it seems like that would sound different

Homki890

That sounds awful! It's the sound you get from a bad mic feed, and it all of a sudden blares across the stage into your ears. Dude, why is that appealing?

lol, very unique though, I give the man props.

Homki890

xdoseonex

Homki890":29k3gd9p said:
That sounds awful! It's the sound you get from a bad mic feed, and it all of a sudden blares across the stage into your ears. Dude, why is that appealing?

lol, very unique though, I give the man props.

Homki890

cuz if its rel its insanely fast and insanely clean

EOTE_drummer

seen this before. its real, it would be hard to pull off without a triggered bass or an electric kit. thats cheating though. 2 double single pedals.

MasterShake89

they're sonar giant leap pedals i believe. they hit once when you tilt your foot foward on the pedal board, and then when you go back onto the heel side it pushes the other beater forward, its unlike the dualist because it rocks back and forward a little bit.

Lancelot Frosty

MasterShake is right.
Sonor Giant step Twin Effects Pedal.
Essentially makes heel-toe easier by adding another tiny-arse pedal where one's heel would go, should he play heel down.
Different deal from the Duallist.

TheYardstick

Lancelot Frosty":138wbph9 said:
MasterShake is right.
Essentially makes heel-toe easier by adding another tiny-arse pedal where one's heel would go, should he play heel down.

Hmmm, my teacher uses the same thing on his kit, except he doesn't trigger and only has one of them on his bass drum, his other is on his cowbell. :twisted:

Brother_Bong

Bah, learn how to do it for real, no gimmicks. Or people will start to tell us triggers are cheating, again!
Two feet, muscle control, good pedals, nuff said.

Lancelot Frosty

TheYardstick":g2d5hrk4 said:
Lancelot Frosty":g2d5hrk4 said:
MasterShake is right.

Hmmm, my teacher uses the same thing on his kit, except he doesn't trigger and only has one of them on his bass drum, his other is on his cowbell. :twisted:

Now that I would like to do.