[punkdrummergirl] - Gretsch, Yamaha and Ludwig

punkdrummergirl

The newest edition to my drum family

This kit is for sale by me...so lemme know if you wanna buy it. haha.

And of course...the vintage Ludwig!

drumobsessed

NICE kit, and nice to see another chick drummer (I'm a girl drummer too, I play metal though)

Double kick? yes/no??? :D

punkdrummergirl

drumobsessed":3it02szp said:
NICE kit, and nice to see another chick drummer (I'm a girl drummer too, I play metal though)

Double kick? yes/no??? :D
oh yes i play double kick...i kinda want to get a new pedal though, cuz mine sucks. i don't really like it. haha

Animal

Respect, girl! :D

The Ludwig floor-tom; Did you remove the bottom rim, or is it without bottom rim originally?

Rock on! 8)

P.S. Great signature, by the way! :D

punkdrummergirl

Animal":3po1rxqb said:
The Ludwig floor-tom; Did you remove the bottom rim, or is it without bottom rim originally?
I'm almost positive that it came without the bottom rim originally...but I can ask my dad next time I see him to be sure.

Animal

punkdrummergirl":ejjwjn0g said:
Animal":ejjwjn0g said:
I'm almost positive that it came without the bottom rim originally...but I can ask my dad next time I see him to be sure.
You don't need to ask for that!
Just look for small holes in the bottom end of your floor-tom.

If there ever was a rim placed there, you should see some holes. :wink:

nosnarb

how do you like the gretsch kit? I cam very close to buying that same kit but I found a set of Yamaha Stage Customs for a good deal and was impressed with the sound of em.

sharkscott

I am totally jealous of you..THREE KITS!!!

Your like a dragon hoarding treasure, its not fair!! LOL!!

Seriously though, beautiful drums..

elchris2k6

man, i would L.O.V.E. to have a vintage ludwig...*drools* ive seen the grestch, i like how it played, and its decently priced bought new, how much you want for your yamaha?

Pork Sword

nice looking kits...I really dig the ludwigs...the matching wood snare is a real gem!!!

those gretsch's look pretty cool as well...what model are they, I think the finish is fresh!

punkdrummergirl

1st off...i loveeeee my new gretsch and 2nd...i've been trying to sell my yamaha for at least $450...but i'm to the point where i'll take offers. lol. oh and if you wanna see how the gretsch sounds, i have some videos up on my myspace....(link is in my sig)

Rem

i nearly bought the gretsch kit

but i was told by "experienced drummers" that it was very good, but you could get better for your money... me being english i did haha