Problème de constipation

adelise

Ok, I would like to post my probleme in Franch language, il's better for me

Je suis tambourineur. Je joue du tambour depuis 10 ans et j'ai la constipation depuis un ans. Ce problème revient souvent une fois ou deux fois par mois. Maintenant c'est dj trois jours que je ne suis pas encore allé à selle et je ne peux plus jouer le tambour.
J’ai vu beaucoup de Forum où on en parle aussi et j'ai tout essayé légumes, beaucoup d’eau, rien n’y fait !rien même des cubes de fibres à prendre quand on va pas a la selle.
Pourriez vous m'aider?

stomade

adelise":t0k8dein said:

Je suis tambourineur. Je joue du tambour depuis 10 ans et j'ai la constipation depuis un ans. Ce problème revient souvent une fois ou deux fois par mois. Maintenant c'est dj trois jours que je ne suis pas encore allé à selle et je ne peux plus jouer le tambour.
J’ai vu beaucoup de Forum où on en parle aussi et j'ai tout essayé légumes, beaucoup d’eau, rien n’y fait !rien même des cubes de fibres à prendre quand on va pas a la selle.
Pourriez vous m'aider?
Your problem is the same of mine

southisak

I saw on a site how it works:
Laxative (by stimulation of the peristaltisme of the thick intestine): effect after about 10 hours that provokes soft stools.
The Bourdaine and the Cascara can have an irritating effect, it is why it is not necessary to use it that against the occasional constipation, on a short length.
Pharmacology: the properties of the anthracenes (content in the Bourdaine and the Cascara) They prevent the reabsorption of water and electrolytes to the level of the thick intestine, what provokes soft stools thus.

Mongore

adelise":73z6l59s said:

Pourriez vous m'aider?
lol

I am tambourineur. I play the drum for 10 years and I have the constipation since a years. This problè returns me often once or two times a months. Now this is dj three days that I did not again go à saddles and I more cannot play the drum. I saw a lot of Forums où one about it speaks also and I all tried vegetables, a lot of waters, nothing does not there do! nothing mê me of the cubes of fibers à to take when one goes has the saddle. You could help me?

Quick and free online translation lolz