Posting rules for DML...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stump

First of all Welcome to DML if you are new here. Just a few guidelines for posting.

1. Don't be disrespectful to Members here. If you have beef take it to PM. This is not Jerry Springer and we will throw a smack down on repeat violators, to include banning you! :shock:
2. Limit profanity. The Mods are forgiving but don't be dropping F-bombs every time we turn around.
3. Try to post in the proper catagories. We have many so if you don't know where to post ask a Moderator...we are nice guys!
4. Please post information that is accurate. ie....if you have never played specific equipment don't say "Oh yeah those are GREAT or those suck!" We can all read here, to include reviews on products. :eek:
5. Please read as many threads and search before posting a new topic. Redundance gets old.
6. Remember that if you ask a question that it will be answered as honest as possible. If you ask a bonehead question, expect a straight forward answer. If you are easily offended or over emotional then don't ask a bonehead question. (We have some blunt guys here!)
7. NO POSERS! Remember that we have everything from brand spanking new drummers to professionals here. If you are a beginner don't pose to be a professional... you will get called out!
8. Last... enjoy the great information and Folks here. There are alot of fantastic percussionists here with alot to offer. Take advantage of that. And also... Make it to DRT '09! :D It's a BLAST!

Enjoy the forum guys. And before you ask...P.O.Y! means, (Peace on ya!)

P.O.Y!

edit:
Stump, I just found a great video to add to your post. Scott. :)

How To Behave On An Internet Forum: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xs8HWN6UyE&eurl

SGarrett

Eh-hem. Gentlemen. :)

Great post Stump. Welcome to all the new comers. This is quite possibly one of the best and most supportive communities you'll find on the internet.

drummerduba

SGarrett":1iifjbis said:

Great post Stump. Welcome to all the new comers. This is quite possibly one of the best and most supportive communities you'll find on the internet.

Hhahahaha sooo sorry Scott, we all got a bit carried away

SGarrett

drummerduba":383ytv1n said:
SGarrett":383ytv1n said:

Hhahahaha sooo sorry Scott, we all got a bit carried away
It's all good. Time and place. :)

chrispychilla

Welcome both old and new!

Remember:

No kicking, scratching, or biting (I am talking to you Mitchell?). Keeps your hands inside the vehicle at all times. Enjoy the Ride!

:D

shrub

Good set of rules stump, and great vid too. and welcome newcomers, I bet you will learn a lot from this site, as i can personally say that this
site has helped me a tremendous amount since I found it way back when.

ChrisNichols

Welcome to the club everybody! Have a drink on me, have a cigar, and have a good time!

Wow, three rock references in the same sentence, not a bad one.

Status
Not open for further replies.