PORK PIE FULL CUSTOM LACQUER!

PatrickofCash

Hello all,
I'm new to this forum but seeing as everyone here loves drums, I thought I'd make a new topic and show off the 'ol kit. Since my last name is Cash, this finish was a logical conclusion on my "dream kit" list. 22x20 kick, 12x7 and 16x14 toms, 14x6.5 snare. Zildjian Z Custom 19" and 18" Medium Crashes, A Mastersound 14" Hats, A 21" Sweet Ride, Oriental Trash Sound Effects 16" China, 6" Zil-Bell. Tama Roadpro stands, Iron Cobra Rolling Glide Double Pedal, etc. I'm pretty much in love with them. Pork Pie did an astounding job IMO, and their support and communication was top of the line. Do you like em?

loop

Wow, truly amazing finish! Oh, and nice setup.
PS - What's that batter head on your snare?

craigyp

that kit is the shizz!!!! 8)

personally i'm not really fond of patterns on drums like that but yours looks wicked - and fits your name rather well :lol:

i bet it's a dream to play. btw how much does it cost, roughly, for a cutsom made kit like that?

PatrickofCash

Thanks guys. Loop, the batter head on the snare is an Evans Reverse Power Center (Dot), with a little embellishment by me, with a Sharpie. I've recently switched to the Remo version of that head, the Power Dot I believe they call it, and I'm a little more impressed with the Remo. Craigyp, thanks for the props. I'm sad to say that the 4 pieces were four and a half large...at discount price. The strange sizes and custom lacquer were the main reason for the exorbitant price, plus Pork Pie is pretty proud of their drum kits...but they're worth every penny IMO. Check out http://www.myspace.com/weareonlyfiction to hear some recordings. Thanks for the responses guys!

Anarchytama

like ur kit...the patterns are really nice... i bet you really really really notice the difference between your kit and others...