Please reply!!! lol

J0k3r

So I'm getting a new set for completing my first year in college... I am a Ludwig guy but this kit just fell into my lap by opportunity. Its a Maryland Drum Co. kit... Anyone got some pros and cons? hard to find info on them since they don't have a website.I want to find out as much as possible, I already kno they are a custom kit builder and that they buy from precision drums. The kit is also coming with a set of Zildjian Titanium cymbals.

J0k3r

It would also be helpful to figure out what lines they produce.... shells.... etc... just wanna kno what i can bout my new addition... "it will be a month or so before i get it!!!!!!!"

J0k3r

Timekeep69":cg9i6x99 said:
Maryland made great drums but they went out of business a few years ago.
oh... so this kit is something to hold onto then... my aunt is passing it on to me for about 1500$... thanx. really helped out!!!
that really sux they went out of business... bye bye local company... :cry:

Timekeep69

Yeah, they're a keeper. I don't know if their value will ever go up, it might since they were pretty popular among the custom drum crowd. You never know.

J0k3r

awesome. thanx for ur help... i mean since everyone else seems to be slacking on replies today... lol. cant say much it was almost a year since the last time i logged in until a week ago.

audiotech

Maryland Drums were some of the best sounding and nicest looking drums I ever played. When I was looking for a new kit about two years ago, I actually drove to their location near Sparks, Maryland just to make sure they were no longer in business. It's a shame, but they were and still are quality drums.

Dennis

J0k3r

That sux... this site is awesome... and fast fact i just found out,,, apparently, the guy who started md drum co. started a new business, Mid- Atlantic Drums. Check them out. idk if its true.