PLEASE CHEK OUT A FEW DRUMS VIDEOS I MADE....

drummert2k

not a fan of punk misic or drumming but you sounded solid with the backing music. you kept a good feel going. if you dont mind me asking, do you really feel comfortable with your cymbals soooo high and your snare at such an angle?

nice to see another punk drummer here...

... but i've gotta agree with t2k...

your crashes seem pretty damn high.... is that really comfortable?

just seems like you're asking for some shoulder problems...

drummer4thefreaks

sarcasmsetyourhouseonfire":11bs4e03 said:
your crashes seem pretty damn high.... is that really comfortable?

just seems like you're asking for some shoulder problems...
If you play with cymbals that high for too long, then problems will start... I did this for a while though and i was fine with it.

The main reason i did it however was to train my arms for distance. I raised them so that if i could reach them at speed, when i lower them back down again for gigs it'd be easier to play. It helps in that sense, but it does draw a lot of slander from those who dont like punk. Damn close-minded people lol.

Rob the Drummer

Nice vids, good solo vids as well. Looks like you have a lot of fun when you play! Don't worry about what people say about your crashes being high, so long as you are comfortable with your setup, we are all different!

drumsforlife

Very solid. I was once a punk drummer, but other kinds of music sparked my interest. Yea, your cymbals may be high, but I think that with the stick visuals you incorporate, it makes it easier to hit them. If you like your cymbals like that, more power to you. I'm from the school of thought that the closer your stuff is to you, the faster you can hit them, and the easier it is to play intricate stickings and such. To each his own. Drum on man!