Pics of my drums, new pics at the bottom!

writheindecay

all 6 ply maple keller shells, rims tom mounts
(2) 18x20 bass drums
10,12" rack toms
16" floor tom with the rims style leg brackets.
7x13 pork pie snare
sabian 13" aax studio hats, 16" aax stage crash, 17" aax stage crash.
8" sabian aa splash
paiste ride 19" crash/ride(i use this an an auxillary ride). 17" rude crash
paiste signature 22" power ride
16" wuhan china
trick pedals
rocnsoc throne
i use remo pinstripes on all the toms(i switched from evans coated g2's)
and superkick 2's on the bass drums

Im adding an 8" tom, a 9 inch sabian ice bell a few more wuhan chinas and maybe a rack soon.

till then, enjoy:

DrumFiend0206

Nice dude, I'm definitely liking the double bass setup. The next set I'm getting is going to have a 20x18 bass drum for the sole reason of upgrading to a double kick in the future.

dbkman

thats a sweet kit! reminds me of the drummer from august burns red, who by the way is a musical genius as far as metal is concerned. that guy is a machine!

bapudi

see you have that other set in the corner. why didnt you just add it in with this. i set up all my sets at once and had a blast. tho it took ages to break down. it was well worth it.

writheindecay

bapudi":3a50fl24 said:
see you have that other set in the corner. why didnt you just add it in with this. i set up all my sets at once and had a blast. tho it took ages to break down. it was well worth it.

its a beat up old rockstar, its my buddies practice kit. we share a jam room.

writheindecay

skelletonwitch

my old band played our last show with those dudes when they came through, they ruled so i bought a shirt.

hey timekeep, its a black satin stain. id like a nice glossy black laquer kit, but it would look worse when it got dinged up imo.