performance percussion drum kits

pearlgirl

I Was given this kit made by "performance percussion (PP)" Ive never heard of these before, anyone else?
they are tuned well, they sound good and was just wonderin ur views on them , if u have heard of them!

Timekeep69

Looks like a typical entry level kit. I've never heard them or of them but if you're happy with their sound, that's all that matters.

pearlgirl

yea toms & bass sounds good, snare seems a bit "lose" bit a work will sort that out tho, Ziljian cymbals, should do me for a while..
im not complaoning, it cost me nothin :D

xdoseonex

like timekeeper said its probly a basic entry level kit. probly basswood or poplar shells with a wrap. keep them tuned well. and make sure you heady are always in at least decent condition. they should serve you just fine for the time being. when i had a basswood snare i always cranked it. batter head tight reso head tight. snares tight. it'll choke the sound a little and give you a treally tight snare with lots of crack. which in my oppinion is the best sound you can get out of a snare like that they dont exactly have lots of tuning range.