Pearl Masters MMX Custom Bass Drum 24x18 DiamondSparkle fade

Joshua6393

For sale I have a Pearl Masters MMX Custom Bass Drum 24x18 in Diamond Sparkle fade...
I recently bought a kit off ebay and it came with a 22 and a 24 inch bass drum but the 24 is surplus to my requirements, I have no price in mind so make and offer and you may be suprized with what I accept.
I have to stress this is for the UK only unless you want to pay for shipping.
thanks Joshua

P.s here is a pic of the bass drum with the kit I bought, its the one on the left

SlipTrevKnot

Ha i wish! :( I want to build a masters kit like that in the exact same finish and everything! What are you doin' with that rack?? :p

Joshua6393

the rack didnt come with the kit, that was just for the Ebay purposes :p although I have a rack u may be interested in its a pearl 3 sided one J Piccaro I think thats how its spelt haha

SlipTrevKnot

Oh and do you have any pics?? Do you have any cymbals you wanna get rid of?? All of mine are cracking and I NEED HELP!! :(

Joshua6393

oh, in that case, I dont think I can sell you the rack unless u payed postage but then it wouldnt be a good deal because of how heavy it is

SlipTrevKnot

Do you know how much postage will be to Pennsylvania? I'm not giving any promises I'll be able to buy the rack, sorry bro. :( I'm still tryin' to convince me frickin' parents. They are tough with this stuff. :x O and thanks for the pic. It's sic. :p O and will the clamps come with it??

Joshua6393

the clamps will come with it, but tbh dude, I really dont think posting will be a good idea because you will probably be able to buy it at a brand new with the price of postage on top of my cheap price

SlipTrevKnot

Well yeah. Thanks anyway bro. Sorry bout that man. Hey I saw your kit pics and it's sic! How ya likin' it? I'm lovin' it just lookin' at it! :p