Pearl Hardware

SheaD

hey, what do u guys(and girls) think about Pearl hardware? the basic hardware my kit came with absolutely sucks, and there's a sale at GC for $50 booms/HH stands from Pearl. i'm very happy with my Gibraltar and PDP hardware, but can't drop that kind of money right now.

shrub

Pearl hardware is really strong and sturdy, and at a good price, I would recomend it.

DRUMSMYWIFE

Must be superb. But the only pearl hardware I own is a pair of Pearl TH-88 tom holders for my rack toms. It's nice and sturdy and it holds through even your toughest playing styles. Highly recommend it.

SGarrett

I've been gigging with the same B800 stands for five years and both of them hold my toms along with a cymbal. I've also got a B1000 for my ride, which is far better than the B800 stands.

xdoseonex

I have pearl 1000 sris stands that i won with my wfd kit. and they are without a doubt the highest quality most ajustable stands i'v ever used. I'm a gibraltar guy, always have been. but if i were to get a new harware setup. it would be all pearl. (besides theyre racks, yuk)