pearl export jazz series kit for sale

broozer

i bought this kit for this tour to australia and japan that i am on and almost done with (needed another kit to bring because i didn't want to bring my DW) in the next few days. i didn't end up bringing because the clubs ended up backlining everything, so i left the kit at home.

i need to sell this ASAP to pay off the ole credit card. asking $550 shipped for it and here's the specs:

9X12 rack tom (with snare stand for mount)
12X14 floor tom (with mount)
16X20 kick drum

once i get home i might have an extra stand or two i can throw in with this kit, but just won't know until i get home monday night. if you are interested then PM me and we can discuss more and i can get you pics then as well.

thanks,
bruce

jbreshears

broozer":1gl4g29a said:
i bought this kit for this tour to australia and japan that i am on and almost done with (needed another kit to bring because i didn't want to bring my DW) in the next few days. i didn't end up bringing because the clubs ended up backlining everything, so i left the kit at home.

i need to sell this ASAP to pay off the ole credit card. asking $550 shipped for it and here's the specs:

9X12 rack tom (with snare stand for mount)
12X14 floor tom (with mount)
16X20 kick drum

once i get home i might have an extra stand or two i can throw in with this kit, but just won't know until i get home monday night. if you are interested then PM me and we can discuss more and i can get you pics then as well.

thanks,
bruce
Could i get some pics to jbreshears@gmail.com