Pearl Export EX

Drumming_Animal

Hey people,

I found a lovely double bass kit on musicians friend the other day
heres the link so i dont have to describe it

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ ... sku=447878

Anyway, i really want one of these babys in 'Charcoal Metallic', now you're probably thinking, well then buy it if you have the money!!

Theres the problem, well not the money, i cant buy it coz I live in the UK and they dont ship over here :(

Anyone know where i can get one of these at this sort of price from either in the UK or from a store that ships to the UK?

killdrum1983

Drumming_Animal":f5yyjna2 said:
Hey people,

I found a lovely double bass kit on musicians friend the other day
heres the link so i dont have to describe it

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ ... sku=447878

Anyway, i really want one of these babys in 'Charcoal Metallic', now you're probably thinking, well then buy it if you have the money!!

Theres the problem, well not the money, i cant buy it coz I live in the UK and they dont ship over here :(

Anyone know where i can get one of these at this sort of price from either in the UK or from a store that ships to the UK?

Hey hi i cannot help you with musician friend but i as European mate I can help you with another one... ;)

Do you know musicstore? It's a huge store in germany :)

http://www.musicstore.de/is-bin/INTERSH ... =OfferList

I don't know if they have the colour you want but they ship in UK. They ship all over europe actually :D and they got a great range...

check it out ;)

P.S. that's a great choice i have the same but with a single bass drum the Export EX 825. I love it, i have the same colour as on the picture hope you'll find it!!! :D

killdrum1983

michiganice91":3cjulzm3 said:
no offense..but that kit is crap in my opinion
yeah it's your opinion, good to say, no offense ;) I have the single bass it's a 22"x18" and the sound is awesome. I just got it and i'm only at my house for the week end so i could not tune it good but it has already a huge sound... :D

Maybe you were talking about the color and that is another point as we say in french :"les gouts et les couleurs ne se discutent pas" :D it means that tastes and colours are up to people so no one can be wrong or right...

So i understand if you don't like it ;) I wouldn't go for it with two bass drums but i love my one bass drum set :D

Peace

Drumming_Animal

i see what u mean by it being 'crap' but when you're on a tight budget you just cant go out and buy a pearl masterworks kit double the size of that, especially when youre 16!!

killdrum1983

Drumming_Animal":sj65dv1q said:
i see what u mean by it being 'crap' but when you're on a tight budget you just cant go out and buy a pearl masterworks kit double the size of that, especially when youre 16!!
yeah that's right!!!

Did you look on the website (music store) i think you're not gonna have to pay for the shipping costs do you?