which double kick pedal is better

• Pearl Eliminator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DW9000

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Daza73

im gonna buy a new double kicker but not sure which 1
wots some pros and cons about these 2 pedals?
1 of my mates said get the DW9000 because the eliminator is heavier which is harder for speed
than the DW, and than another guy said basically the same thing that the DW has a better role
at the chain than the eliminator??? just need some help on which one is better for hardcore/metal
music like as i lay dying, bleeding through stlye with lots of double kick in them

phoenix7289

I like DW 5000s and 9000s. I also like Iron Cobras. Pearl.... no. I just can't. Right now I am pretty good with my Iron Cobra Jr single.... but if I go up, it'll be a single or double Iron Cobra solely because it is a lower price than the DWs...

drumshark

The 9000 is a lot smoother and easier to get fast on for me, but the pearl is heavier, which for some people is easier to get fast on because it feels more stable, but id go with the 9000 any day, and you might wanna check out the new 8000, i havnt tried it out yet, but its probly gunna be almost just as good as the 9000 for a little cheaper price.

phoenix7289

drumshark":3amgdsk9 said:
The 9000 is a lot smoother and easier to get fast on for me, but the pearl is heavier, which for some people is easier to get fast on because it feels more stable, but id go with the 9000 any day, and you might wanna check out the new 8000, i havnt tried it out yet, but its probly gunna be almost just as good as the 9000 for a little cheaper price.
Not necessarily about the 8000. If you look at this, the 7000 isn't their best, 5000 is better, and then 9000. So think about it, 8000 could be another low-end one, or it could be intermediate.... just let's wait for a price. :p

Martybabes

DW 9000, you can get alot of speed on them i find, but you don't have as much control over the pedal cause it feels very loose in my opinion. I would personally go for the pearl, check out the irons cobra's aswell, they're a nice pedal.

drummer912

i use the elim single and it's really nice, but as far as the doubles, i prefer either the 9000 or iron cobras like the others were saying.

Daza73

Howepirate said:
lol u realize the Eliminators are about 300 dollars and the dw9000s are about 470 dollars[/quote

im in australia so the pedals range from around $600 - $800 and coz im spendin that much
i wanna get the right one, not get one and find its crap and want the other know wot i mean?

PDP9000

i have been playing the 9002 and it is perfect for fat blast beats and speed i would highly recommend this pedal