PDP drumset

jnewlon_drum

hey! wats up?...my name is josh newlon...im 17 an ive been playing drumset for around 11 years now an i bought this drumset and everything on it because my parents dont support drumming...they think its a waste of time.....but im new on here an was just wanting 2 show everyone my kit....

-i have a Pacific FS series(which is made by dw) with the ebony red stain
-PDP 700 hardware
-tama iron cobra powerstrokeIII double pedal
-tama iron cobra hi-hat stand
-i use sabian cymbals an nothing else
-14"B8 thinwall crash
-14"B8 hi-hats
-16"B8 thinwall crash
-10"B8 splash
-20"B8 ride
i also just bought 2 chinas online...i havent recieved them in the mail yet tho...when i do ill update my pics....
-15" Sabian AAXtreme china with the brilliant finish
-18" Sabian Pro Sonix china
-now i currently have the evans EC3 coated tom heads...which i highly recomend!! those are not the heads i have on in the pic tho...10" 12" 14"
-on my bass i have an evans co2 batter head and a black evans head with a 6" hole....22"
-my 2 snares both have Remo wheatherking ambassador heads for the batter heads an on the resonance side both have the evans snare side 300 hazy heads....5"x14"PDP snare....and a 3"x13"Ludwig piccalo side snare...
-i play with VicFirth/Vater sticks

ill update the pics when i get my 2 new cymbals....this pic is from like 2 years ago lol....i took it on a camera phone so sorry about the poor quality....ill update soon....

this is how im gona b my new set up after i get the new cymbals within this week!! im stoked an cant wait!!!

this is a pic of one of the new cymbals im waiting on in the mail....

these 2 pics r of the cymbal that i bought on ebay for $60...what a steal!! im so stoked 2 get it!!!

hope u like what ive got....let me know what u think?....

rockon2112yyz

Pacific is really a company good enough to carry its own name. You don't always have to say its "by dw" (Its like epiphone vs gibson if you play guitar)

Hopefully you can upgrade those B8's to cast cymbals like AAX

jmanhughes

Nice kit you got there. PDP is the way to go for sure! Funny thing is, B8 cymbals are actually pretty nice sounding for their price. My guitarrist has a little sonor set with just two B8's and a hi hat at his house where we practice, and Ive gotten kind of fond of them.

Alcyon

what can i say, i love satin finishes, that's gorgeous.

Funny thing is, B8 cymbals are actually pretty nice sounding for their price. My guitarrist has a little sonor set with just two B8's and a hi hat at his house where we practice, and Ive gotten kind of fond of them.
tell me about it, i've got all AAs and AAXs but i still keep my B8 hats, they're awesome. best cheap cymbals, in my opinion.