PDP BOA-pedals

screamkevin

I saw their advertisement in Modern Drummer, and that pedal fascinates me. I'm curious about the action and how it feels. I too, would like to know if anyone has tried this pedal! My only hesitation would be the durability for the heavy-footed player like me.

Damagedrummer

Of course they claimed the footboard would last a million years or so. But you can only tell when you've talked to someone who used it, or if you used it yourself. But they definatly look great!

nickbaldwin

I have played this pedal in a drum shop, it has a nice direct feel as if you're kicking the drum instead of the pedal, very very quick, and the flexible footboard almost feels like theres no pedal there.

Damagedrummer

cool that's what I wanted to hear. I already thought it had to be good, otherwise they can't sell it, but I would like to try it for myself!
THanks!

Sway

TO ME its the best pedal ive played. Im sure it can take abuse cause i dont think they would put somthing out that would snap in half. Watch Tony Royster Jr. hes pretty crazy with that pedal.

MasterShake89

i played one and it felt like complete garbage, but i seriously think the pedal was broken...... it was like limp. and didnt rebound.

drummer912

I've tried the hi hat stand and didnt care too much for it. i like the feel of a metal footboard, but its all MHO.