PDP 4 piece

Howepirate

Heres an update of my set. Its pretty minimal and im looking for anyone whos got toms in tobacco fade that theyd be willing to sell..or gimme if their layin around and ya dont need em.. oh and tom toms to specify 8x10 preferrably

Specs -

Drums - 4 Piece PDP FXR (birch)
Tom Tom - 9x12
Floor Tom - 14x16 ( i think)
Snare - 5x14
Bass - 18x22
Heads - Remo Ambassador pinstripes on toms
Coated Emporer on snare ( do not use this as a snare head its only temporary....well not for birch snares@!)
Evans Emad 2 on kick

Cymbals -
14" Zildjian Avedis hats (bottoms got a chunk out of it and they sound great!)
17" Sabian AAxplosion crash
6"zil-bel on top
21" Sabian AA dry heavy ride
18" Sabian B8 crash (ew)
Effects - Paiste 8 " pst 5 splash and 18" pst 5 china

Hardware -
Pedals are DW 7002 double pedal
Gibralter Hydralic hi hat stand
PDP 800 & 700 boom stands
Cannon Stand
Yamaha stand

Sticks -
Vater 5A's
Vic Firth - carmine appice
Ahead - 7A's

Joi

I've grown now from a big kit guy to a small/medium kit and I must say, that kit is beautiful! Nice setup and nice finish on the drums. Specs please?

Joe

Howepirate

Joi":3373106g said:
I've grown now from a big kit guy to a small/medium kit and I must say, that kit is beautiful! Nice setup and nice finish on the drums. Specs please?

Joe
Specs now listed :D

Howepirate

teej":2td4jhmg said:
I like the colour. Not a fan of PDP thjough
Yeah i dont really like DW's anything..even there undercompany.. but for 400$ and birch shells i couldnt go wrong

Oh and the AAxplosion is gone (had to give it back to a friend) and theres now a 19" saluda earthworks on the right and i got rid of the splash.

The Zil-bel has been relocated to an arm on the left hand side...i'll try to get pics this weekend.

Also now that i have a job you'll all see upgrades :D

Joi

Howepirate":1hzzxesj said:
teej":1hzzxesj said:
I like the colour. Not a fan of PDP thjough
Yeah i dont really like DW's anything..even there undercompany.. but for 400$ and birch shells i couldnt go wrong

Oh and the AAxplosion is gone (had to give it back to a friend) and theres now a 19" saluda earthworks on the right and i got rid of the splash.

The Zil-bel has been relocated to an arm on the left hand side...i'll try to get pics this weekend.

Also now that i have a job you'll all see upgrades :D
Please do ;) And I changed the kit to a big, lol.

Joe