Paragon????

46&2

yo guys..im thinking about getting the neil peart paragon hi hats...I have been playing for about 4 years now and i think its about time i get my ZBT hi hats out..although they dont sound too bad. Im only 16 so ya its expensive but my b day is coming up ahaha....is it worth it to get the paragons and how do they sound (the 13's that is)

devilspain

michiganice91":3iikvtbe said:
A custom mastersounds, or K's are better
what he means to say in his opinion are they better. they just different.

i say go with what your happy with. if not check out the sabian aax xcelerator hi hats they rock in my opinion!! and they'll be a bit cheaper! ;D

michiganice91

devilspain":3bhzuhk5 said:
michiganice91":3bhzuhk5 said:
A custom mastersounds, or K's are better
what he means to say in his opinion are they better. they just different.

i say go with what your happy with. if not check out the sabian aax xcelerator hi hats they rock in my opinion!! and they'll be a bit cheaper! ;D
no they really are...theyve sold more A's and K's than paragons..and theyre just better

SINISTER

"no they really are...theyve sold more A's and K's than paragons..and theyre just better"

Thats a matter of your opinion............also paragons have been out less than 3 years where A's have been around a few decades and K's hundreds of years.......silly arguement

SmellsLikeIan

I played a set of paragons at a gig once.....The hats sounded like ass to me. And they were really thin as well. This is just my personal opinion, but I've heard ZBTs that sounded better. I personally love my 15" A Zildjian quick beats.

GeorgeDemise

I just ordered some AAX accelerators actually, can't wait to get them! Do they last that long though? They looked a bit thin in the shop.

skitch

46&2":wn77r5hb said:
yo guys..im thinking about getting the neil peart paragon hi hats...I have been playing for about 4 years now and i think its about time i get my ZBT hi hats out..although they dont sound too bad. Im only 16 so ya its expensive but my b day is coming up ahaha....is it worth it to get the paragons and how do they sound (the 13's that is)
I can't tell you how they sound; you really need to go listen to them in person and compare them with other Hi hats (models AND brands) and decide if they are what you want and like,