Pancake Eating Freaks

drummer4thefreaks

ok, so we have a bit of a wacky name, and we're a pop-punk band, greatly influenced by blink 182. dont read this and go 'oh no another Barker wannabe', cos im not. at all. have a listen first, ive tried to keep as far away from actual punk drumming as possible. the three tracks we've actually recorded arent so technical as some others, but i think it does some justice. i'd recommend listening to 'obsession' first. opinions?

personally, i think my snare sounds absolute bollocks in these recordings lol, i shouldve tuned it properly >.< i also did a shitty snare pan in the middle 8, which now listening to it seems like a bad idea. slate me, lol.

http://www.myspace.com/pfreaks

drummer4thefreaks

Thought i'd update and mention that we now have some live tracks on the myspace, which do my drumming a considerable bit of justice. Recorded at The Joiners in Southampton, UK, July 1st 2007. (Thought i'd say this in a reply cos now i bumped the thread so you have to see it :p) The tracks are 'Sick Taste, and 'Dehumidifier'. The other two are our multi-track demo songs.

Opinions would be great guys, if not on the band, then on my drumming lol.