Paiste please...

pow3rtr1p

New member
An endorsement is the only way I could afford Paistes. I would love a Blue Bell, but it costs more than my whole cymbal set up...
 

FatherTime

New member
pow3rtr1p":3eve8526 said:
An endorsement is the only way I could afford Paistes. I would love a Blue Bell, but it costs more than my whole cymbal set up...
I know the feeling. I'm replacing my cymbals with Paiste... one at a time. Got my hats and my ride, now it's on to the crashes. I'm hoping for a big fat bonus check in Feburary... I'll get them all then.



 

michiganice91

New member
hey FatherTime..I hope your not getting Paiste 2oo2 power crashes. I've heard a lot of negative things about them from devout paiste players. I guess they have some sort of weird high end like no other Paistes have. I'd go with plain old 2oo2 crashes (or sigs)
 

FatherTime

New member
Yeah I've read the same thing. Power crashes are not really my thing anyway. I'm going with something a bit more versitile. I want to do two Sig fast crashes and two Sig full crashes. I do have a soft spot for 2002's though so you never know until the money is spent...
 

Rem

New member
woahhh i take paistes are really quite expensive over the pond.... they are not too bad here... some places sell them cheaper than sabian or zildjian and even meinl

luckyyyy
 

michiganice91

New member
Coatedskins":1p4kfy1e said:
woahhh i take paistes are really quite expensive over the pond.... they are not too bad here... some places sell them cheaper than sabian or zildjian and even meinl

luckyyyy
most people don't know where to look for them. Every single paiste dealer is allowed to go as low as 50% off of list price. www.thedrummingzone.com has the real Paiste prices.
 

Rem

New member
yeah i see

Paiste - Signature 18" Thin China - £179.00
Paiste - Signature 18" Mellow Crash - £129.00
Paiste - Twenty 13" Hi Hats - £215.00
Paiste - Twenty 20" Ride - £199.00

Total - £712.00

There the cymbals i wish to get...

i think they are the best prices


and i actually do want to get them.. haha
 

atticus0584

New member
why is everyone saying Paiste is expensive?? they are like THE CHEAPEST besides wal-mart brand lol...Personally I have a 16" crash and 10" splash from them...and i dont use them in my set-up often...i use my Zildjians...for sure
 

anavrinIV

New member
atticus0584":285zhijj said:
why is everyone saying Paiste is expensive?? they are like THE CHEAPEST besides wal-mart brand lol...Personally I have a 16" crash and 10" splash from them...and i dont use them in my set-up often...i use my Zildjians...for sure
is that sarcasm or are you stupid?
 

ThePloughman

New member
Maybe he was using those Brand X by Paiste ...... and just doesnt understand 2002, Signature, Twenty,.......is what Paiste REALY is.

But .......... heres some.......... Some of those in the first pic I played for over 25 years. Paiste 2002 Black Lable 2oo2 Stamped Logo Cymbals.



This Pic was taken in Oct. Again playing 2oo2 Cymbals.
14" SE Hats
16 and 18" Crashes
18" Thin China
24" Ride

 

invision

New member
i have a full set of PST 5's and they sound incredible, made my ZBT's sound like garbage cans, the crashes are freaking amazing.
 
Top