paiste 2002

mikebodrums

just picked up 17 and 18 paiste 2002 crashes after hours of changing cymbals around at guitar center.......it was a hard decision but i think the 2002's are possibly the best cymbals i have ever heard......what do all of you think? also all i have ever owned is zildjians....i still love my k's but these 2002's are freaking sweet...

anavrinIV

great choices. i just got a set of 2002 sound edge hihats, possibly the best sounding hats ive ever heard. right now i just have to wait for them to get here.

Brian L

2002s, man I've always wanted to try those cymbals. I have no played one paiste since I began drumming. So far I played a couple of zildjians which are also one of my favorites and sabians. Which is the best outta these cymbals? 2002s, Sabian AA, Zildjian A series? those are the cymbals I kinda want to get.

stump

I played 2002's and Signatures years ago. Great sounding cymbals. My Brother/ our guitarist still kicks me for selling them. Needed the $$$$! Oopps. Peace!

loop

mikebodrums":sqmney1u said:
just picked up 17 and 18 paiste 2002 crashes

Do they sound nicely together? I mean - aren't they just too similar? I was thinking about buying the same couple, so I'd be glad if you, or somebody else could help.

mikebodrums

i think they have unique sounds between sizes i have the 17 and 18 inch and they have there own sounds 17in inch is brighter and faster, the 18 is more powerful and little more mellow