our new recordings are up. please take a listen.

rundylanrunn

thanks so much, both of you. we need all the help we can get!!

and yeah, the genre is overcrowded. but give it a year or two and everyone will be in cobra starship style, electropop bands. and we'll still be doing this. lol.

dedrummervanrolf

rundylanrunn":julcwegt said:
thanks so much, both of you. we need all the help we can get!!

and yeah, the genre is overcrowded. but give it a year or two and everyone will be in cobra starship style, electropop bands. and we'll still be doing this. lol.
I like Cobra Starship:D I saw them live a couple of weeks ago, and they sucked. They have some really fun songs though.

rundylanrunn

hahahahahaa.

i like their recordings and how fun they are, but you're right, they're not that good live. but they're fairly new, i'm sure they'll progress.

their drummer is on the meinl site and from watching his videos i WAS NOT impressed. i'm pretty sure i even noticed some basic timekeeping problems in his playing. maybe he was just nervous about being filmed to be on meinl's website?

dedrummervanrolf

seriously? I thought he was pretty good live.. then again, you could barely hear him with all the samples and programmed drums they use. even live.

I'll go check the meinl website now.

dedrummervanrolf

yeah, I know what you mean.. Checked those videos on the meinl website. Doesn't seem to be very special indeed. It's gotta suck balls though, to have to play along with a click track every night at a show! I would suck at it. Then again, I'm not in an electropop band.

rundylanrunn

haha yeah. i've played a couple shows with a click before, so long as you have good enough headphones it's not so bad. but i decided instead to PRACTICE with a click but not play with one at shows. it still makes you keep tempo a lot better at shows.

Manzo

im not a huge fan of this genre of music. but this actually sounds really good!! :shock:

my fav is push push 8) come to long island.