our new recordings are up. please take a listen.

rundylanrunn

check out the first 3 songs in the player and let me know what you think!

<object enableJSURL="false" enableHREF="false" saveEmbedTags="true" allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" height="345" width="450" data="http://lads.myspace.com/music/musicplayer.swf?n=aHR0cDovL211c2ljLm15c3BhY2UuY29t&t=ckcNE8ajyVFa28728ToMHgKPO7tZ8pABeL4Rur6sP0Yca6dDeyqZL+ZK4Qzgy5Zn1C2C0AGgNyuAUqJYNJ75kg==&u=MjcyMzE0MTg=&a=0&d=MjA4MTU2NDVeMTE3NDU3MzAyNQ==&p=aHR0cDovL2lwcm9maWxlLm15c3BhY2UuY29tL2NvbW1hbmQuYXNweD9pZmlkPU1HTUdDaXNHQVFRQmdqZFlBNXlnVlRCVEJnb3JCZ0VFQVlJM1dBTUJvRVV3UXdJREFnQUJBZ0ptQXdJQ0FNQUVDSjNNMlM3dnN3WERCQkNqMnVtZVhqVkl4V2prSi9XeWs5M2xCQmp3RE1NdjdPNU1rcXg5Wmtpa0JZRVMyOWI4M0hQVGhuYz0==">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never">
<param name="allowNetworking" value="all">
<param name="movie" value="http://lads.myspace.com/music/musicplayer.swf?n=aHR0cDovL211c2ljLm15c3BhY2UuY29t&t=ckcNE8ajyVFa28728ToMHgKPO7tZ8pABeL4Rur6sP0Yca6dDeyqZL+ZK4Qzgy5Zn1C2C0AGgNyuAUqJYNJ75kg==&u=MjcyMzE0MTg=&a=0&d=MjA4MTU2NDVeMTE3NDU3MzAyNQ==&p=aHR0cDovL2lwcm9maWxlLm15c3BhY2UuY29tL2NvbW1hbmQuYXNweD9pZmlkPU1HTUdDaXNHQVFRQmdqZFlBNXlnVlRCVEJnb3JCZ0VFQVlJM1dBTUJvRVV3UXdJREFnQUJBZ0ptQXdJQ0FNQUVDSjNNMlM3dnN3WERCQkNqMnVtZVhqVkl4V2prSi9XeWs5M2xCQmp3RE1NdjdPNU1rcXg5Wmtpa0JZRVMyOWI4M0hQVGhuYz0==">
</object>

eml

I'm not much of a fan of pop/college punk but what you do it great I must say! Is that home recorded? It sounds great quality wise and it does sound good in all other ways too. :)

ThePortnoy

nice gretch kit :p almost got that one myself!!!! hehe tasty chops in your tunes aswel dude keep up the good work

rundylanrunn

thanks! it seems like everyone has it now, but i got an offer from shine so hopefully i'll have a custom kit by the end of the year. =]

Masterthief24

I've been trying to figure out how to get my band's player like that, but with no success.
How'd ya do it? :shock:

And congrats on the Shine offer.

rundylanrunn

how to get it where you can post it anywhere?

<object enableJSURL="false" enableHREF="false" saveEmbedTags="true" allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" height="345" width="450" data="http://lads.myspace.com/music/musicplayer.swf?n=aHR0cDovL211c2ljLm15c3BhY2UuY29t&t=ckcNE8ajyVFa28728ToMHgKPO7tZ8pABeL4Rur6sP0Yca6dDeyqZL+ZK4Qzgy5Zn1C2C0AGgNyuAUqJYNJ75kg==&u=MjcyMzE0MTg=&a=0&d=MjA4MTU2NDVeMTE3NDU3MzAyNQ==&p=aHR0cDovL2lwcm9maWxlLm15c3BhY2UuY29tL2NvbW1hbmQuYXNweD9pZmlkPU1HTUdDaXNHQVFRQmdqZFlBNXlnVlRCVEJnb3JCZ0VFQVlJM1dBTUJvRVV3UXdJREFnQUJBZ0ptQXdJQ0FNQUVDSjNNMlM3dnN3WERCQkNqMnVtZVhqVkl4V2prSi9XeWs5M2xCQmp3RE1NdjdPNU1rcXg5Wmtpa0JZRVMyOWI4M0hQVGhuYz0==">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
<param name="allowNetworking" value="all" />
<param name="movie" value="http://lads.myspace.com/music/musicplayer.swf?n=aHR0cDovL211c2ljLm15c3BhY2UuY29t&t=ckcNE8ajyVFa28728ToMHgKPO7tZ8pABeL4Rur6sP0Yca6dDeyqZL+ZK4Qzgy5Zn1C2C0AGgNyuAUqJYNJ75kg==&u=MjcyMzE0MTg=&a=0&d=MjA4MTU2NDVeMTE3NDU3MzAyNQ==&p=aHR0cDovL2lwcm9maWxlLm15c3BhY2UuY29tL2NvbW1hbmQuYXNweD9pZmlkPU1HTUdDaXNHQVFRQmdqZFlBNXlnVlRCVEJnb3JCZ0VFQVlJM1dBTUJvRVV3UXdJREFnQUJBZ0ptQXdJQ0FNQUVDSjNNMlM3dnN3WERCQkNqMnVtZVhqVkl4V2prSi9XeWs5M2xCQmp3RE1NdjdPNU1rcXg5Wmtpa0JZRVMyOWI4M0hQVGhuYz0==" />
</object>

that's what our code looks like. on firefox, go to your band's profile, and click on view, then click page source. a window will come up with a buttload of text in it. look through it until you find that same batch of code, copy it, and then try posting it somewhere. it's just trial and error until it works.

jerryondrums

Agree with everything already stated; super solid group. Not my personal favorite sound, but you guys do it well. Kind of has that Story of the Year/Fall Out Boy sound going on to a degree.

drumur

Really nice drumming.
Solid, good time, good ideas, intensity.
I liked it.

You guys are goin somewhere.
good luck

rundylanrunn

DUDE that's such a good compliment. we LOVELOVELOVE four year strong.

and thanks very much for all the feedback. i don't really have any friends in "real life" who drum so i haven't gotten any actual drummer's feedback on the recordings.

if i could though, i'd go back and play more fills and such in the recordings. and use a smaller/thinner crash to record the crash/ride parts. i used a 20" z custom projection crash and i couldn't play it hard enough to get it to really open up without it overpowering everything.

danne87

Wow. Killer tunes dude! The vocals kinda remind of Set your goals. And the drumming is perfect for the music, keep it up!

Mitchell?

The drum part on Push Push really fits, really compliments the vocals.

I like it man, I just pre-ordered Free For All. :D

Yutica Will Burn... is great. You didn't try to overpower the music, but you really made the whole thing tastier.

The guitar parts are great too btw, wish my guitarist would play like that...

rundylanrunn

well we DEFINITELY love set your goals, so that's a very nice compliment. =]

dude, that's so awsome that you ordered the album!! i'm really excited haha. i'm pretty sure you're the first from this board to do that.

i dunno about the pushpush drumparts, that was first take and we were pressed for time so i left it, but i wasn't ever really satisfied with it.

as for the guitar parts, it's really funny that you said that, because we were between guitar players when we recorded that so i recorded all the guitar!

rorymapex

nice band bro, definetly got that set your goals/paramore feel in all aspects. the recordings are really good too man. ive added push push as my myspace song =D

Mitchell?

I've told a quite a few friends about Free For All, and A Place For Friends by the way.

They've all said it's good stuff, I dunno if they've bought an album or not but they like it. :)

Keep on keepin' on man, you've got some good stuff goin' on.

rorymapex

yeah il defo let a few friends listen too. i guess the only problem with bands like this is that there are so many out there all playing similar sounding stuff