one of our laest performances. please watch!

rundylanrunn

this is from a show about a week and a half ago now.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NCffi1R6DrA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NCffi1R6DrA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

SGarrett

The video sound is horrible. :D

You guys are a tight band, though. Oh, and unless your singer is a Sureno he should really take the blue rag out of pocket.

You might want to consider getting yourself a headset mic' because your playing intensity changes a little bit when you lean over to sing.

Vanden

That was really good! Shame about the camera quality though. I have been on your myspace a few times and listened to the songs. If i get an iTunes voucher soon i will buy your album, definately.

I like the Set Your Goals - Echoes beat between songs to. And i trust you are a The Wonder Years fan?

danne87

I LOVE the back up vocals. They always sound shit live when my band play. But this is really something to look up to. Good stuff

rundylanrunn

thanks so much for the feedback guys!

yeah the camera was some girl's digital, so the sound is terrible.

i'm glad to hear you say we sounded tight, because in my opinion it was a pretty sloppy show.

as far as the wonder years go, people keep telling me to listen to them, and i never get around to it, so i am right now. so far i really like it!!

i got so many compliments on the sound of that ride cymbal on this last tour, i was pretty proud of it. i just need to be able to afford more byzances now!

Vanden

My mates band supported the wonder years a while back, no idea how they got that show!
I really want to find more bands like the wonder years - do you know of any?

And how much is your album on itunes?

rundylanrunn

well, the bands i listen to that are similar are set your goals, four year strong, daggermouth, and maybe a day to remember although i don't like them so much.

i think it's 8 something, but you should wait a couple of weeks and the album we just put out will be on itunes and you'll like it a lot more than the old one haha.