Odd pet request

Assback

that's pretty cool

i always wanted a pet skunk. its like having a cat but way cooler. i say do it. whos not down with a pet skunk.

i bet if used properly, a skunk could be a crazy chick magnet :lol:

anavrinIV

do it. skunk-stinkiness=awesome. I have a friend who has a pet hedgehog...took a lot of work to get that one. my dream pet is a tamed big cat...preferably a tiger or a panther.

Edge3591

Your other half seems pretty cool.

You could also scare some people with it.

*Ding dong* "Hey guys welcome to my house, Oh my god! What is that behind you, look out! It's gonna spray"

Get rid of some annoying inlaws or such.

Timekeep69

One thing to think about with exotic pets:

1. Do they tolerate human interaction?
2. Do they need anything specific to their species to live comfortably? Is it readily available?
3. Is a permit required to keep the animal?

Keeping exotics can be fun but it can also be a pain in the ass.

SINISTER

I've always wanted a little monkey.........i'd teach him to roll joints and stuff like that :mrgreen: .......and i'd get him a backpack to put beer in......think about how awesome of a chick magnet a cute monkey with a bag full of beer would be and he could all like hand em out to people and stuff................sorry long day at work my brain hurts

kylevater

SINISTER":ec9306ng said:
I've always wanted a little monkey.........i'd teach him to roll joints and stuff like that :mrgreen: .......and i'd get him a backpack to put beer in......think about how awesome of a chick magnet a cute monkey with a bag full of beer would be and he could all like hand em out to people and stuff................sorry long day at work my brain hurts

my mom was telling me that my grandma that i never met had a monkey when she was little

she said it was a pain to keep, and it bit people

SuNoAnBuKi

My cousins used to have one as a pet years ago ... it was like a cat. Said it was one of the best pets they ever had.

SmellsLikeIan

SGarrett":32wwhc9z said:
My mom tells me that my grandfather used to keep pet skunks.

I had a great uncle who de-scented and kept skunks as well as raccoons and rattlesnakes. This was back in the early 60s I think so I'm sure there would be laws in some areas against it now, although probably mostly in urban areas.