o.k. time for criticism on how i play...(NEW VIDEO)

Ericinho6

Well I could only really hear your snare, cymbals, and the occasional tom.

But honestly it sounds pretty good. Very well kept up, there were a couple times you seemed just a HAIR behind after a quick fill, but other than that...in my opinion, it sounded good. Just need some quick fine tuning is all.

vader2016

thanks eric, yeah i noticed that i was a little behind on some fill, but that day we played at a haunted house venue and the sound sucked ass all i could go by was my bassist

Ericinho6

vader2016":102bzw5k said:
thanks eric, yeah i noticed that i was a little behind on some fill, but that day we played at a haunted house venue and the sound sucked ass all i could go by was my bassist
Yeah that venue didn't seem to be the best place to play. Believe me, I've had my fair share of craptacular venues.

You're right though, if you really can only hear the bass then it's hard to help the band all gel together and make sure you're not falling out of place. Good work though.

Spydr2000

It looked like you were rockin'. I couldn't hear everything you were playing but I watched closely it looked like you were in time on your fills. I honestly can't say anything bad about your playing.

vader2016

thanks a lot spydr, I really appreciate that comment. Our show last night was bad ass, the sound was great, and we wrecked that place...

devilspain

cool drummin looked energetic!! :D your singer has a good voice shame he just stands there! on such a jumpy song!

SilentDrummer

Even if the audio wasn't that good, i have to say that you play very well the genre.
You put on the drumset all your energy and that's the way to go...
I don't even heard mistakes so keep up the good work.

THE EXPOSED

you had more energy than the rest of your band combined! good for you, not so good for you'r band. good song tho and at least you band can play good :D

Jay Brearley

Yea man you were rockin pretty good there. Venue sound sucked though, would be nice to hear you on a proper recording so i can pick out your bass technique but from what i saw im pretty impressed. Oh, and its cool you have your kit setup exactly the same as me!

vader2016

i LOVE MY KIT BEING SET UP THAT WAY, I CAN PLAY LOUDER AND FASTER FOR SOME REASON. i CAN'T STAND HAVING A SET WITH TOMS ALL RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER. ONE RACK TOM AND ONE FLOOR THAT IS ALL THAT i NEED

THANKS GUYS i REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE COMMENTS. I THOUGHT i SUCKED AS A DRUMMER, BUT HEARING IT FROM ALL OF YOU MAKES MY CONFIDENCE JUMP WAY UP, AGAIN THANKS A LOT!

SilentDrummer

How can you say "i thought i sucked as a drummer"?
You have two very important things, you have a lot of energy, and that's very cool, and maybe for the audio quality but i didn't hear mistakes, and that's the most important thing.
I do prefer a million times a "play'n easy" drummer that doesn't make a mistake, that a "hyper techinque" drummer that makes mistakes.
That's the way to go man!
Techinque and fireworks will arrive with time and practise!