(Not so deep) Purple Sparkle!

Jaffa

Here's mine!
It's a CVL Drums kit (an italian manifacturer most of you probably don't know). Tell me what you think about my new not so deep purple jewel...

18x22
8x10
8x12
14x16

Yamaha Jimmy Chamberlin Signature Snare

Ufip Brilliant/Natural and Paiste Signature Cymbals

Jaffa

I bought it directly from the manifacturer. Its list price is about 1800 Euros for a five piece kit.

Nessmaster

Is there any specific reason you decided to go with this CVL brand instead of going with the more common brands? Lol, I'm just curious hehehe :)

EDIT: Oh, DUH :roll: I just saw that you are located in Italy, in which case it would make sense :lol:

Jaffa

Nessmaster":2p95zda6 said:
Is there any specific reason you decided to go with this CVL brand instead of going with the more common brands? Lol, I'm just curious hehehe :)

EDIT: Oh, DUH :roll: I just saw that you are located in Italy, in which case it would make sense :lol:

Yes, I'm italian :wink: . But, the reason is I know these drums, how they're made and how they sound. Obviously I could buy almost anything in that price range... but I chose a more personal way.

mrgreenjeans2234

i love the set man.
very clean.

btw im curiouse are you open handed
or do you like to play with your ride next
you your hats?

either way very nice

Jaffa

I play open handed. Since I'm left handed I play hh and ride on the left side, but I keep the rest of the drums as a standard right handed set.