NO bloody tom holders!!

devilspain

went to order my mapex today and the guy phoned them up asking to order one in. all is great until the guy from mapex said to my dealer the kit doesnt come with a snare (fair enuff didnt expect it to) but then he said the kit didnt come with any hardware (i was shocked) im not talkin about hi hat stands boom stands drum seat or pedals no it didnt come with any tom mounts! i was raged!! what shellpack doesnt come with tom holders?? im supposed to make them stay up with magic. well ill be pissed if they are expensive.

anyways felt like having a rant.

Shalaq

What line did you order? If you ordered Orion than I can tell you that it's all right because from January they sell only single drums from the Orion series, so you'll have to order the tom mounts as well. If you order a pre-made shell-set than this is strange. Even with hanging floor toms they give a tom stand.

devilspain

nah dude it was a standard rock sizes saturn! mapex are now not sellin the hardware with the saturns!! :O:O i was well shocked. but its sorted now. manged to ge the next lowest price. £919. so its not too bad. also managed to get a 12 x 07 black panther off thomann.de for 90 odd euro. i was well pleased. it was on sale.