10x10" Tom
12x12" Tom
13x13" Tom
14x14" Tom
15x15" Tom
16x16" Tom
18x16" Floor Tom

That would be what i want to get.
thats would cost what around 3k-5k something like that?

Timekeep69

Probably, BUT if you di a wrapped finish, we can do it drum by drum instead of everything at once and spread the cost out.

Something to think about.

b b253

and a 6x6 tom as well to that list. maybe some octobans l8er down the road. and I dont know PJ, i've been wanting to get a snare from you for like 1 or 2 years. So maybe one of those too, umm could u give me a rough cost on the 6x6?

b b253

See that would be the biggest problem.. im not too sure what finish i would want..i've only looked on your site at finishes and i dont know, none really caught my eye.

b b253

narrowed it down to 4.
1. Orange broken glass sparkle.
2.Rebel flag
3. urban camo satin
4. single piece mock pearl.

orange broken glass is what i like the most tho.

Timekeep69

The Orange broken glass sparkle is Glass Glitter. That's one of the most expensive wraps and it's a pain in the ass to work with. I can do it but it will be more expensive.

b b253

aww man well how much more would it be? Cause this drum set i want to look killer and ill probablly use it for the next 10-20 years. when i but a tom from you im buying a case to put it straight in.

b b253

I didn't see it on any page, but i saw it at a music store near me on a set of PDP's or DW's im not too sure its been a year or two. If you can't do orange then maybe silver like these