NFL

tapeworm97

This forum is only for the NFL and the upcoming games and stuff.
okay ill start it off, I go for the Cowboys and Eagles, which by the way they are playing head to head next. so im excited.
McNabb is such a great reciever, the game with the rams was so sick when he caught it on the 20 yard dash and ran to a touchdown. and cowboys are doing pretty good so far. terrel owens is still amazing.
my most hated team, the New England Patriots, are pretty much screwed, since Tom Brady got a knee injury :) , but i still wanted a challenge with the Patriots.
what do you guys have to say. :wink:

kylevater

ive got to root for the eagles because im from philly and my dad is going to be yelling at the cowboys eagles game

cowboys are his worst enemy

SGarrett

I've been a 49ers fan ever since I was a little kid. Though, I haven't really watched the NFL for several years. I'm of the opinion that professional football players are whiny little punks who've forgotten how lucky they are to get paid high salaries to play a game.

Oh, and Ocho Cinco is a retard for changing his name to his jersey number.

chrispychilla

SGarrett":3eiprihz said:
I've been a 49ers fan ever since I was a little kid. Though, I haven't really watched the NFL for several years. I'm of the opinion that professional football players are whiny little punks who've forgotten how lucky they are to get paid high salaries to play a game.

Ocho Cinco isn't even his jersey number...Ocho Cinco is eight, five...his jersey is eighty-five....I don't know what this is in Spanish, but it isn't Ocho Cinco.

darkesabre

I go for the Cowboys and Eagles

With all due respect brother ARE YOU NUTS??? You are either cowboys or eagles. I have been an Eagles fan since I was a little one being born and raised in eastern PA. I do see your dilemma being from Texas. I was just busting your chops. :)
It should be an epic game monday with those two going at it.
If I had to choose a second team it is a tie between the Steelers and Packers.
This season League wide should prove to be interesting to say the least.

tapeworm97

chrispychilla":1zoqbl80 said:
SGarrett":1zoqbl80 said:

Ocho Cinco isn't even his jersey number...Ocho Cinco is eight, five...his jersey is eighty-five....I don't know what this is in Spanish, but it isn't Ocho Cinco.
really!? that is fkn stupid as hell. well eighty five in spanish is Ochenta y Cinco.

stump

SGarrett":3dbqkltz said:

I agree with you Scott. If you are getting paid millions to play football then keep your mouth shut and play football. I also think that over celebrating should be a personal foul like college ball. Could you see me arresting someone and doing the chicken dance or chest bumping my partner afterwards? Can you say "fired"! sued and everything else. It's professional ball...be a Professional!! P.O.Y!

P.S. I pull for the Panthers. :D

prowler029

well my titans have been hit with a big loss since our "star" qb Vince Younghas gone crazy and may not play. im very dissapointed in him. he said he doesnt want to play anymore but he makes MILLIONS of dollars a year....for me that would b a big push for me to keep goin

Jimbob2020

The Saints are my team... Drew Brees = best QB in world. And Brady is on IR :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SGarrett

chrispychilla":yh8pbbzq said:
SGarrett":yh8pbbzq said:

Street culture says "Eight Five" not "Eighty-Five". :)

vincemie

stump":z0d0s8h9 said:
SGarrett":z0d0s8h9 said:

I agree with you Scott. If you are getting paid millions to play football then keep your mouth shut and play football. I also think that over celebrating should be a personal foul like college ball. Could you see me arresting someone and doing the chicken dance or chest bumping my partner afterwards? Can you say "fired"! sued and everything else. It's professional ball...be a Professional!! P.O.Y!

P.S. I pull for the Panthers. :D
Stump that gave me a hilarious image, arresting someone and seeing two cops give a chest bump...but the nfl i believe it was 2 years ago made a rule where you cant do excessive celebrations, and still...some do it, like chad johnson and t.o. and steve smith. the refs add 15 yards onto the ensuing kickoff for "excessive celebration" a few years ago it was getting out of hand like when chad johnson proposed to a cheerleader or took the pylon and putted the football like it was golf, and steve smith put the ball on the ground and took out a towel and "wiped" the football like he was changing a baby.