Newbie Kits - DW & Hart

JLoubs34

those are both awesome set ups, I really like the DW one though. However, the mounted fan on your E series rack takes the cake. Rock on

DrumFiend0206

Hahaha, those are both awesome kits man. I like the finish on the DW set, but that mounted fan is pretty awesome, hahaha.

I bet that E-kit is kinda of a bitch to set up and tear down whenever you have to move it.

markojett

Yeah, the e-kit doesn't move. That fan has become one of my favorite parts of that kit...I just wish I could find a chrome one.

putraafropunk

Lovely kits mate :) I have a question regarding the Ecymball II setup for the ekit. Do you find it looks nicer to have them hanging like that, or does it give some sort of performance advantaage? I have had trouble with Ecymbal IIs in the past and am thinking this might be a potential solution.

Also whats you full trigger setup? Must have plenty of inputs to run all drums and cymbals at once. Perhaps 2 or more modules through a mixer. Very interesting, I love it :D

markojett

I do find that the hanging cymbals seem to feel better. You might try it and see what you think. The kit has 34 triggers and I use 4 modules to run. Right now I'm using a TD-7, TD-8, TD-10, and a DM5. I'm saving up for the TD-20...

skdrummer

i luv how u hav u cymbal stands upside down (kinda i dont know how to really describe it) on the hart set, it reminds me of queensryche's drummer in the operation mindcrime movie when he has them hanging from chains
i'll try to find a pic

markojett

skdrummer":2aeqejj1 said:
i luv how u hav u cymbal stands upside down (kinda i dont know how to really describe it) on the hart set, it reminds me of queensryche's drummer in the operation mindcrime movie when he has them hanging from chains
i'll try to find a pic
I know exactly what you're talking about - Scott Rock has always been one of my fav's. I used to model my kits around his, hence the hanging cymbals.

markojett

The e-cymbals are made of a "bullet-proof" polymer. They have a lifetime warranty as do the drums. This was one of the deciding factors when I purchased this kit. I've yet to break one, but I have chipped off some of the gold paint. I've found that gold model paint works perfectly to touch up.

Drummer_chum

Ive never been a big fan of electronic drums allthough ive used sample pads in the past but those E-drums are really nice. The DW set is awesome as well.

:twisted:

craigyp

Holy mother of dawg! that's two amazin kits you got there. i really fancied one of the hart dynamics e-kits but hear that only the top-end kits were worth getting - i love those e-cymbals too! oooo... shiney lookin! :p

I really like the DW kit as well, the lips at the front are fabby!

ooooooooo... i am so jealous.