New.

LuckilyHeDied

Hi there everyone. I'm new. This forum seems like a friendly enough place and there is plenty of drum talk to be exchanged.

I am 20 years old, my favorite drummers are Neil Peart, Danny Carey, Mike Portnoy, Gavin Harrison, Josh Freese, John Dolmayan, and Tim Alexander, to name a few.

I recorded a demo CD about a year ago (on which I played guitar, sang, etc.) which is posted on my Myspace. But enough of my spamming.

How is everyone?

Oh, and since shop talk is one of my favorite things to do, I suppose I'll tell everyone about my kit. I play a Tama Artstar Custom 5-piece with a Starclassic Performer snare. Mostly Sabian AAX Cymbals plus a pair of Sabian AA hats, a Zildjian A Custom Splash and a 12" Wuhan China. I'm currently digging Vic Firth 55A model sticks. Heads are always changing. I'm quite indecisive when it comes to that, although I'm a big fan of the Remo Emperor-X for the snare.

Enough about me... Just thought I'd say hello. I can be quite long-winded, I'm afraid.

Anyway, HI! :D

Rockaflodge

Good to have you. I am Rocky, 21 years old, from Memphis TN. I have been playing 10 years. I play Hard! I play Pearl Master and Pearl Hardwear and pedals, Zildjian Z custom and A custom cymbals, Remo heads and Vater sticks. On this forum, you be surprised at how many times you will list a part of or your whole drum kit LOL...Welcome dude!

loop

Good to see you here, LuckilyHeDied :)

Please post pics of your Tamas in Show Us Your Kit section