New to site !

2slow

I have been playing drums for a long time. Play mapex and roland now . I think Buddy Rich Is the best drummer of all time ( saw him 3 times live) I like to shoot the breeze about drums and am glad I found this site . 8) How do you post pictures?

mortem

In the 'Post a Reply' interfase, below Subject you'll see some buttons that to different things.. B for bold, i for italics, u for underline, etc. In there you will also find this 'Img' one. Copy the image URL (cuz the image must be uploaded somewhere) and paste it in the reply box in this way:

...and voilá!

Welcome to the site!

stump

Welcome aboard. Enjoy the site. I'm sure you will give to and take alot of great information from the guys and gals here. Peace on ya!

2slow

I see you have zildjian As I use 13" A custom hats and an A custom ping ride 16" paper thin,16" med thin and 14" thin Zildjian crashes and a sabian 10" splash I'll post some pictures soon!

SGarrett

What's up, dude?

I'm here for the same reason. Just to shoot the shit with other drummers about drum related topics. I used to work in a drum shop and that's what I miss the most about it.

stump

2slow":2nt46pns said:
I see you have zildjian As I use 13" A custom hats and an A custom ping ride 16" paper thin,16" med thin and 14" thin Zildjian crashes and a sabian 10" splash I'll post some pictures soon!
Yeah, I use a mix of A's and Z's but I must say that I prefer my A's for versatility. I have 8" and 10" splashes, a 16" med crash 14" new beat HH's a 20" med ride and a 21" custom sweetride. My Z customs are 14" master sound HH's a 12" splash a 16" med crash and an 18" med crash. Love my Zildjians! Peace on ya!

cooldevil28

i am very new toooo!! and unlike most of you peeps... i havent really been playing for like 5 10 year!! i am just a 2 year old baby wen it comz to drumz... this sitez way to cool for drummerz.... letz hope i learn a lot and have fun here

stump

cooldevil28":ljp89jfv said:
i am very new toooo!! and unlike most of you peeps... i havent really been playing for like 5 10 year!! i am just a 2 year old baby wen it comz to drumz... this sitez way to cool for drummerz.... letz hope i learn a lot and have fun here
Welcome Cool. Enjoy and Peace on ya!