new throne!

mute

i came home to find my new throne. i don't know if it's the brand or just the fact that i finally have a real throne but it's great! the only downside is that my secret santa got me the one that has the automatic riser, which i can see breaking in not too long. but it's still great!

anavrinIV

mute":2bpgvlot said:
i came home to find my new throne. i don't know if it's the brand or just the fact that i finally have a real throne but it's great! the only downside is that my secret santa got me the one that has the automatic riser, which i can see breaking in not too long. but it's still great!
i have a roc-n-soc nitro throne that has held up for over 2.5 years now...hasnt shown any sign of giving up, and when it does i will be buying a new one. ive never sat on a better throne.

mute

after a few plays, i am really into this thing. i didn't know what i was missing in having a real, functional throne! also, it's got some sort of shocks or something. i'm sure they'll fail after a while but it's nice now

Homki890

anavrinIV":3dzwssjd said:
mute":3dzwssjd said:
i have a roc-n-soc nitro throne that has held up for over 2.5 years now...hasnt shown any sign of giving up, and when it does i will be buying a new one. ive never sat on a better throne.
I have one of those. They are quite nice, love them.

Homki890

DrummerZ

I want a Pearl Roadmaster or something like that. I want one of those ones with a back support, that'd rule lol

anavrinIV

Vanden":2u633t8m said:
Im happy using a standard round throne. What is the advantage of having a decent throne?
comfort. if youre uncomfortable while you play, your playing will suffer. i have a roc-n-soc that now has a back rest on it and it feels like sitting on a slice of heaven to play. you will also help your posture by having a back rest.

Vanden

anavrinIV":1klyfgyf said:
Vanden":1klyfgyf said:
Im happy using a standard round throne. What is the advantage of having a decent throne?
comfort. if youre uncomfortable while you play, your playing will suffer. i have a roc-n-soc that now has a back rest on it and it feels like sitting on a slice of heaven to play. you will also help your posture by having a back rest.
Well i might look into buying a new throne in that case, cheers.