New Rack with set

46&2

lol i can explain!!!....the ride really resonates...very loud...the moongells kinda even it out..so the hit is more crisp and focused

Rem

ahh cool

AHH ouch ouch how come youvre got a sticker on that beautiful finish, will it not ruin it :S?

46&2

ya i put that sticker on there wen i first got the set..(wen i was 12) lol...i checked it many times and its not affecting the finish.

Edge3591

I have that same exact set, same color and such, along with same heads. Nice set I like that rack better than mine

46&2

..i removed the stickers...and no damage to the finish at all..not even a mark..so its all good..and no i couldnt send u any stickers shane..im all out. :?

46&2

Edge3591":2wmrr2r6 said:
I have that same exact set, same color and such, along with same heads. Nice set I like that rack better than mine
sweet dude..i love this set..i got it for pretty cheap and got it to sound really good..the mars series is pretty old but im guessing this is 1 of the newer ones before they stopped making them.

..thanks king friday haha

wii2525

Beautiful colour man! Lol, i thought you photoshopped that zildjan sticker in at first...then i was like, well that would make no sense...

phoenix7289

I'm a little late for the flaming for the sticker... so I'll say.... interesting combination of cymbals. o_O A super nice ride was the last cymbal to get. XD I had a Sabian B8 for ages.... and recently... I just HAD to get that Blue Bell Ride... it had the sound I WANTED!!!! But yah... I would say, have a nice ride sound first.... it'll kill all of your other cymbals if you got it freakin' ringing above all the beautiful crashes.. good choice man and nice finish!

46&2

phoenix7289":10he8zxf said:
I'm a little late for the flaming for the sticker... so I'll say.... interesting combination of cymbals. o_O A super nice ride was the last cymbal to get. XD I had a Sabian B8 for ages.... and recently... I just HAD to get that Blue Bell Ride... it had the sound I WANTED!!!! But yah... I would say, have a nice ride sound first.... it'll kill all of your other cymbals if you got it freakin' ringing above all the beautiful crashes.. good choice man and nice finish!

thanks man..i agree the ride is the first thing to replace..i had a zbt and it had to go..im gunna work on replacing that zxt crash along with my hi hats now

dbkman

awsome kit man, although i do agree with some of the others...thats a sin to put a sticker on that finish lol. but hey, it was a long time ago. but i'de try to get it off. free that poor tom! awsome kit again.

Medicman71

Nice set. How do you like the Paragon ride? I'd love to have the Paragons. Maybe after I win the lottery...lol. :lol: