new hi-hat

txdrummer

hey guys, this is my first post on here :D . anyway, on the way home today i stopped and picked up a new hi hat set up. i got the pearl H-820W hi hat paired with paiste PST5 14". this is replacing my old set up of some 14" sabian b8's that are prolly about 3 years old at least :shock: that were on some crappy no-name brand hi hat. not too long ago i bought a double bass that i plan on learning and the hi hat i had could not accomodate it because of the leg issue. i also got a pretty killer deal on the new set up (140 OTD) here are a few pix i just took :D :

drummert2k

drummer912":2tkbmlln said:
i use the exact hats u do. i got the pst 5 pack and there pretty good, but im savin up for some sabians.
sabian makes great hats. i've had the same pair of xcelerators for probably close to 6 years now. they still sound great and theres no cracks or spider webbed bells or anything. stage hats are amazing as well.

phoenix7289

drumshark":3ilylysx said:
josdrummer08":3ilylysx said:
pie stee is how its pronounced lol those are some killer hats dude hope u play em good
im still gunna call 'em pay stee's
Hell I used to call em Paste. :p Like.... Pay-st. XD Nice hi hat pair stuff man... but I am gonna show you mine. ;) :p Everyone should start posting pics of their different hi hat setups in here! ^_^ :D I look forward to your pics everyone!!!!

phoenix7289

heh heh...
:wink: :lol:

Yes, those are Sabian Vaults. And that is a Tama HH-905 Iron Cobra Lever Glide stand... without tax and all that extra crap... $485~.

phoenix7289

If it weren't for my good friend Sean, I'd still be playing on the old crappy Zildjian Planet Z hi hats... eww... thank God for such a giving guy!!!